Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I was having a discussion about Jesus Christ....the man said that it is not true...I started to tell him about my experience when I had a discussion with another man about forgivness...the man told me that it is not true....and I told that I have bean told that should always forgive into the eternity....and I told that man that it was a voice and I saw a very special red with gold strips who told this to me....and when I told the man in the dream this...the whole atmospher changed and the shy was like pulsing.....and here I awoke....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I met my aunt and I was so happy and entusiastic but she acted like she did not know me...and just passed by...(does this mean she deep down does not like me, but just pretends when meeting her in real life?)....

In this episode I was lost and I asked a girl to help me with my cell phone, I told her that I think I have some kind of mini stroke because I can not text or search after telephone numbers....she took my telephone and after a short time she said...you do not have any service and my phone was useless...I told her that she did this in purpouse to just destroy for others...
    I met a couple of men and I asked for help and this part is strange because I told that my husbands name is Tim and they did call him and I spoke to him and I told that I am lost and if he can come and get me...that those men will tell him where to find me...I also told him that I have got a somekind of stroke....when I heard him talk he just sounded like my sons father...he is deseased sins many years ago...he took his own life.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream me and my son is travelling by train and we have to change to another train...I try to ask people where to go but no one knows...then I see a stationmaster and we run to him and when he sees us he is like waiting for us and his facial expression is...finaly...he says hurry...and he starts to climb up some ladder what is fixed in on a stone wall...we hurry after him and there is our train and we buy our ticets....and go omboard the train....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream me and my son is travelling by train and we have to change to another train...I try to ask people where to go but no one knows...then I see a stationmaster and we run to him and when he sees us he is like waiting for us and his facial expression is...finaly...he says hurry...and he starts to climb up some ladder what is fixed in on a stone wall...we hurry after him and there is our train and we buy our ticets....and go omboard the train....
    Your current thinking about your way in life (along with your son) could be inappropriate. The ladder means going up in your own mind, i.e. through getting higher levels of consciousness - this is the way where you can "buy" a proper tickets. The train - wrong one - is an incorrect way.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Your current thinking about your way in life (along with your son) could be inappropriate. The ladder means going up in your own mind, i.e. through getting higher levels of consciousness - this is the way where you can "buy" a proper tickets. The train - wrong one - is an incorrect way.

How do you mean...along with my son could be inappropriate??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream a women come to visit me...I asked her what her name is...she said...Wolf....oh wow I said...you are a reporter/journalist...I was perplexed why she have come to me...I asked if she want some coffee...and she said..yes...we went to my kitchen and the window was open....outside was a cat looking like a tiger....when I pushed the cat back out and not letting it inside a small bird appeared...I shut the window and I said to the women...I do not want to start to feed nabourous cat....soon we went out and down staires by steps....I had something on my hands and I said I want to wash my hands in a bathroom,..the first one was male´s so I went to the womens and she come with me...she pushed her near me and it was no questioning what she had on mind...she tried to kiss me...I pushed her away and she looked at me and said...it was just the first step...and she said her name is Christine.....I left her down the steps and went upwards the steps to my appartament....
    Last edited by IA56; 9th May 2021 at 06:53 PM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    How do you mean...along with my son could be inappropriate??
    No, I meant that you are obviously going the same way, but so far the way was not that which you "should" better go, and there is another, which requires higher level of thinking and perhaps abandoning old thoughts - this is what I meant

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    No, I meant that you are obviously going the same way, but so far the way was not that which you "should" better go, and there is another, which requires higher level of thinking and perhaps abandoning old thoughts - this is what I meant
    Ahaa I understand, thank you
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was looking down from universe to the earth but when I landed on earth it did not be as it looked like from the hight...the bridge was not as solid as it looked like when I stood on it...people around me said...why do you not ask someone to save you...I was hesitant and not believing that would work...but in the end I asked for help...and suddenly a good looking man come from the depths of the water and embraced me and of we went I am not sure how that happened but it happened...I was very surprised but happy.

In this episode my husband and me was visiting some people..I was outside and my husband went inside...they where making a lot of noices like partying...I told a women that tell my husband I went home...but the women told me that she want me to see something she have filmed on her phone...I saw glimses of when she was beatened up and was fasten with ropes...like bondage...I was horrifiyed....but in the end there was nothing with my husband as she had let me know....

In this episode I was in a bus high up in the air flying...after a while I noticed that it was only the seats of the buss and I was resting down on the seat...I looked down and I felt deep fear that if I fall to sleep I will fell off the seat...so I had to be sure I wount fell a sleep....felt fear in this dream....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream was comfusing and I am not sure I can decribe it righfully....The start of the dream was that one child in my family will be babtised...so I went to the big church...when I entered the church it was on the neutral level...and I started to serch where my family is...I did see my mothers brothers wife who died very long time ago...she did not want to infulence me she wanted me to decide where I wanted to sit...so I went further then I saw my fathers brother...he was sitting backwards so to say...he have turned his chair towards the croud so to say...I did find it naughty to dare to be so bold...so I did sit where there was several chair empty...I started to ask what side of the family the people where if they where from my mothers side or my fathers side...they did not know...I started to feel a bit panic...so I went to serch furhter...I went down stairs several floors down...in the basement was dark group of men...they where listening to some kind or preacher from a old grammofphone with stone 78 record....I was startlet...and quickly went away...I hear a man say ...go and see that she is not a spy...and when I was cleared I felt releved.....I went upwards some floors and I was soon the top floor...here I see several infants with white clotings...in rows...I am asking what is this for place...no one want to tell me...I asked where is the babtising funt...they do not know what I am asking...this building do look like a church but some how it is not...now I see stairs upwards and there is a man having his legs up and head down like upside down so to say...he is kissing an infant who was with third-degree burn...I ask the man if I can enter the highest floor...yes he say...and I enter the highest floor...there is panorama windows and I see a cabin like building in timber...I leave the high building to go and see if my family is in that timber building...and yes I see several family members and I try to tell them what happened ...but here I woke up....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 144 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast