I woke up this morning with nausea?..Last night I did dream that I was on a boat with several of my relatives...I was walking on the boat and I see my cousin standing between floors on the stair-landing I did great her and I felt me very happy, she did not great me back, and my mode did drop but I did accept and off course tried to understand why she does want to keep this distance to me, I had few opptions in mind but felt odd if those would be the case...

I did go to eat lunch and did stand in cue and I did see it was lasange, on other cousins man did take over full plate and then flipped the plate and carried like a suitcase and odd that not the lasanga did drop on the floor, I did try to coment to him to behave, and I said to other cousins man who was infront of me in the cue, that if he was my man I would have given him a snap-knock on his forhead, he said, if he was yours...I comentet back that I do not mean that way, you can never own a person but if we where a couple...than it was my turn and now I was served on a very small plate and I was only thinking the difference, he got all on a big plate and I only got a very small plate smaller then a desert plate and was thinking about this why it is like this....but I did not say it loud, typically me, only swollow and keep my mouth shut and not to ask to get answeres so I could understand, but then it has bean difficult for me to get answeres in life so far....

This episod I was looking when my grandchild did partisipate on a run race, I was supporting her, and I did yell to her that come and eat after the race, I hade put the plate on one table and was thinking of to waite for her to eat with me, so I went back to the lunch-room some thing happened but I do not remember it now.....