Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I had so funny Dream that I awakened me from my laughing out loud ....I did sing in English ...happy birth day to you....and ended with....hallo, hallo, hallo....instead of Hurra, hurra, hurra..
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night when I put out the light to go to sleep, it has never, never happened that behind my eyelids the senario to be total black, but last night it was so black that I have never seen so black colore Before??!! I was so surprised but curious so I was still and focused and observed. Soon started to come silversch light shapes. It did be like this for sure 3 minutes, then it Went to the normal as it usually are behind my eyelids.....thoughts?? anyone know what this is??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had such a strange Dream, it Went like this:

I was dragging a Young girl from her feets over the doorsteps and treacholds, she said now and then....ouch...I asked if she could take it, yes she said, I started to tell her the story of Greta and Hans....when we come to our destination I did lift her up and she was like total limb, so I handed her over to her parents, and now I saw her back...it was coming blood from the injuries the ground had caused her when I dragged her from her feet`??? What it this....has this happen to me?? during the big beating?? if...then I was very injured....

In this episod I was ,making food with a women, we did make vegetarina food, I was so surprised I had so much different specis and flaworings...It looked and smelled so good, but I awoke Before it was ready to eat...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dreams was again very very Deep and for me hard to understand, it Went like this:

I had 2 small undefined animals, very small, they could be birds, yes I felt they to be birds...I did put them in a box with a lid or cover, the box was round. I did put the box ourside. After long time I did understand that they can never live, I did not put any water or food into the box, and for second they where so tiny, they might not even know how to eat??...I did awake from my sleep and did understand what I have done, so I did put my dressing gown on me, it was Winter now so they have bean out like 6 months, the most surprising was that someone was lightening up my way to the box, the light did come behind me, so someone was helping me by showing via the light beam for me to understand, I was not alone....I did not find the box so one man did come to me and told me it was on the next house lawn, oh now I remembered..the boxes was still there but the birds was dead, I thought, but when I did take them in my hand, I felt the heart beat...so I did put them on the ground and there was many Worms, so I felt they are too big for the birds, when I did look closer on the ground I did see small incekts and I did understand that I do not know what is good for the birds to eat and what can harm them, I did deeply understand things via this Dream, even I am not in Power to tell you what I did understand, because it is knowledge without Words.

It did though have with survival to do.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream was confusing....I did enter a high building, rental appartaments, there was 2 women holding the elevator door open for me to enter the elevator, I did get amnesia and did not remember what floor I was living on...so they said...we go to the top floor and then one of us will follow you to see where you live....and I did not live in this building, when we hit the bottom floor I said...No I was wrong, I do not live here....so I Went out and continued to serce for the right building...but I did woke up Before I found my home.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had so busy night rescuing souls from the dark dungenions, to my help I had this huge snake who could carry thousands of souls when I only could take few, we did take them out to the fresh air, it was nice to see blue sky after being into the dark dungenions whole night....the dungenions did implode so we could never go back to where we have bean Before, so for every new round the dungenions did implode and now I am not sure if we did get out everyone...it was for me a new expereince...today I feel light and happy, feel like I have accomplished something of value. Thank you who did help me.

After thinking if we did get all out, I have bean given more clearer Picture how it Went....the snake did carry the souls in his skin, and when we did come into the Daylight he did erupte his skin with all the souls in it, and when we did go back for more the snake did again carry them in his skin and erupted them into the Daylight and so on...and the dungeon did implode after all was out, so we did not have to go to where was no one left, therefore it did implode so the bottom did come further up so to speak....wow...that plan is genius....Only God could come up with this genius plan....wow.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream was like the night Before but with one difference, I did not have my rescue-snake with me...and when I did see how many needed help I flee from the Dream and felt totally overwhelmed....I do not trust my strength yet....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

OMG so frustrating night....I was asked to help with book-keeping, the one who asked me to help was a person who have bean so abusive against me, and I did not have guts to say NO...I did not even get paied, she only said, I am sure they will consult you again...and I was harrassed by a person who did want to know for information from that Company about a cost (it was falsly used this Companys Money to travel wrongly with) so I did notice that they have used me to get this information, and I felt so bad, that I can not defend me against anything, in one way they say they need help only to use my skills to get something wrongly for them selves....How can I learn to see through this and stop the wrong using of my skills so to speak?? I have made rules for myself about this kind of people I do not want to have anything to do with...but when it comes to the Point they say need help, I can´t resist myself but to help...WHY??!! Why can I not say NO and keept it that way?? Do anyone have some clues to give me to work towards with to solve this issue??, Please!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dreams it started with me looking at a Picture of one occation it was like party/christmas event....in the Picture in front was me and my sister sitting on the floor we had west-coats on us and leather band around our heads, like it was in the -70-ies....I had pink west-coat and my sister had a blue one...there where many of my cousins...and one cousin girl who was like 4-5 yrs old at this time...had an kerchief on her what did stick out and I was thinking about that....then I sweeped my Eyes and found that my mothers brother with wife and their youngest Child was infant....that too did Catch my Eye....

In this seequenze I was invited to my doctors home, she said I can take some friends with me...I took my cousin and when we arrived to her home she like looked dissapointed whom I have with me...so I hurried me to say...I can call my sister and and if she will come...the doctor said ..NO I would never invite her to my home...(this she said as support to me, to be on my side) I felt happy to hear her say this, it did strengthen me, even I did know Deep down she do not have any bad thoughts about her, but knew this was importent to me to feel....Thank you for truly understanding how a good support is done.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream have left me so humbled and make me cry...I give Little of background info so it may be more easier to understand what I feel......My mothers grandmother was Romani born and outcast because she fell in love with my mothersgrandfather who was "White" or forbidden.When someone are cast out from the Romani clan they do not exist anymore and they are forbidden to talk about their background to anyone....so my mother did be raised without any relatives from her mothers side...The mothers grandmother was very gifted and enourmously respected because of her gifts and she helped many during her Life....I have bean getting messages from her when I was a Child...but that is Another story....

Now my Dream....I was living in a big house with upstairs and downstairs.....I was sleeping upstairs and I hear that someone did come downstairs ...he was drunk and singing loudly...he had a good voice...but it did make me angry...who dares to come and visit me in middle of the night...so I Went downstairs very angry and was in mood to cast out the "intruder" as I thought it to be....to my surprise it was a long forgotten relative....he looked much like my mothers brother, so I at once dropped my anger and I was cuorious and humbled to meet an old relative to my mother....I did talk very respectfully to him and I asked if he will stay for the night, he got tears in his eyes and said.,...I did not think you let me stay...I said..of course you stay...and I did make a very nice bed for him but I told him not to sing but on the morning and I am very glad to be listening to his songs.....

I cry today of happiness....and I am not ashamed of my background as many others are....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 68 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast