Last night Dreams started that I was aware me being in my body, and I know that I must have been loud that could be Heard if someone was awake near me. It started I hear a voice saying to me to let it happen, I asked what to happen, to let the souls go to the light through me...I said okay, and it was overwhealming experience, and it did feel like it did never end, but it did...now I hear the voice to calm me down and tell me also let this happen, and I said okay, I felt that I was taken out through my legs, and swisch up we Went, I did not see anything but I could feel we did travel very fast, I asked for sight for me to see, and I did get it, I could see a man in a very strange helmet and strange clothings, we did land somewhere and there was many others, he did leave me on this area with others, and he did go somewhere I did not know where. One Young man dressed in total black clothings, like a black cloak or coat, he did look around him when he approaced me, he asked me something what I do not remember now, but I do remember that he said he was not allowed to talk to me, we did be so diffrent and he was someone who was not allowed to approach me?? I did look around and I saw trees and I did want to see what kind of trees they where, oh so Beautiful butterflies so Beautiful colores, soon I hear a hallo, I looked around but did not see more than butterflies, I asked if it was some of them who said hallo, yes of course it was, and the butterfly said that the new commings never hear or see anything, so the butterfly was so happy to be talking to someone....I tried to ask and the butterfly did tell me that all the animals talked, I looked around and I did see a dog and I approache him, and yes he talked also, he told me what he called but I do not remember now....now the man did come to get me and took me to his room, it showed that the man was a doctor, and he looked at me for my reactions now when I know that he has taken me for his task to try heal me....I was of course happy....after we talked I Went out to the area and could see others whom I recognize and was happy to see, it showed that I had an appartament there and when I Went around and looked someone had used my appartament for a party, and they had broken a big bowl whom I have got when I left a Company and I got it as a "thank for good work done present" I did know that the bowl was very expensive, I was of course sad to see it broken and that they had not either cleaned up the mess after them, I saw glas splitter on the floor.