In last night Dream I Dream about an ex bf in the Dream we seamed to be togeather or the Dream was from that time...(I am working on lesson 5 in the book A Course in Miracles, "I am never upset for the reason I Think") ...this has to be said becuse I was aware in the Dream about this lesson...so the Dream was like this: I have wardrobe in the hall (I do not have this in real Life and I do not remember what appartament I have had on in the hall, maybe it is in the future?)...so he had the wardrobe dorr open and when I passed by him he turned around and had one pair of my knickers and smelling on them...but he dropped one pair of knickers what was not mine...here I started to Think how should I react...should I comfront him about the knickers what are not mine and how he has them...should I just go along what the situation tells me and trust on my guts....so these thoughts was on going in my mind when I hear myself say...WHOs knickers are these...I did at once feel Deep fear and I did go fast to the bathroom and closed the door...my heart was raising to a high uncofortabel level...and I said to myself....I want out from here....I want back home....(so maybe this was not my appartament but his?? but this ex bf did not have a wardrobe in the hall in his appartament)...here I awoke myself, it was too intence....