I have some note´s about some of my dream´s written down I try to find my snake dream´s.
I found one snake dream in 2007..The snake was very impertinent and I felt nearly offended by him...I asked if anyone
see where the snake went...I said...It was preagnant....someone said...he is in Ola´s pant´s???...I never understood
this dream at all and still do not...

Last night I dreamt several dream´s...The first one was with a big Alsatian or German Shepard..he was huge, the owner did let the dog be without leash and I said to him that if the dog was mine I wouldn´t trust it because it showed to be little bit caprisious, the owner did get little bit afraid and did run after the dog to leash him....( I am trying to go deeper in feeling about the dog but do not succeed for the moment)

In this episod I was with my son he was driving the car, he wanted me to get some stuff of his from a house he have sold but still had his stuff left there...he specially said one cupboard was important because he had some money hid in it...so I knocked on the door and said who I was and that I come to get some stuff...yes they said..it is over there...and they pointed towards the old stowe...the lady of the house showed me a handbag and wondered if it was mine...No I said I do not recoqnize it at all..and she did smile...it was a test.....and I past it....now I found the handbag´s what was mine..and I showed her...See this is mine...and I opened it and it was full of Smurf´s??....Now I asked about the cupboard and she asked if I was looking for the money..Yes I said...she gave me a huge hip but to my dissapointment it only was 20 Skr bills...I thought it would be 100 Skr bills..I was wondering if they had switched but I did not know what to expect so I couldn´t call in question...
(This is my dilemma in life, I never get right information so I can know the reallity, I like have to act like blindfolded)