Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I did hear myself say...Daily inspiration...and then I hear a voice say....Make it to come towards us...or let it to come towards us...somehow I thought it was my soul what we where trying to come forward, but I am not sure...
    Maybe it was the object we are trying to see in RV LAB

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeswideopen View Post
    Maybe it was the object we are trying to see in RV LAB
    now you awoke my interest, how are your thoughts running, please elaborate me

IA56 Guest

Last night I hade a really odd dream...I was looking down and I see a small island and a white pudle dog have a big snake in his/her´s mouth, I just can´t understand how it is possible the dog still are living and the snake is dead??..The little dog eat the snake, but shortly after it has swallowed the last bite what it eat from a white hand ( it was like white porsline plate formed lika a mans hand)..the dog throw it up and it was such a heap of snake, unbelieveble amount, aftewards the dog did fall backwards into the water and now I did go down and pick it up, it was bearly alive, I shouted for help and 2 men did come and said, we have a custome, you must cut down trees and make a stretcher, from this area it is only this way you can carry away with the dog...I did accept and did ask for help from the men, one did carry a gun with light it was like a flashlight and I said, that is useful now when it is starting to get dark so we can see in the woods when we cut the trees down for the stretcher.

In this episod I was called by my birth-name R and someone did bring me 2 black cat´s....I was surprised and little bit wondering why??