In last night dream I was spoken by first a voice and it was very similar as my sisters...she said and decribed my sons behavior and as I know my sister she was concerned...I asked her to tell me more about my sons behavior...and now she show her self...she was in ocra/orange colore her whole body...and eyes was like many picture in paintings to be deities eyes.....so I told her that behavior is when he is drunk and not when he is sober.

I can now see that that this dream come before the above....I was visiting a couple they had a big farm...my son was in a stroller, and the couple wanted to show me something, so we walked throug the crops and come to a place what was extra ordinary beautiful...the place was shaped so beautifully that it was breath taking....I believe I visited this deity when my son was a baby.

I remember Another Dream seequnce...I was invited into a home with mother and daughter...they where already rather old...the mother asked me if I have any moutain ash ready...that was a code...I did understand that as if I have something to sell of my own makeing handcraft….she was willing to buy...No I said I have not...but this did off course give me inspiration to start to make something and sell...maybe there is a market ?