In this sequence I am driving a car and see something outside and I park the car near the sideway....when I get out of the car
to look at something, the car started to roll downwards....
I would interpret this as fearing that when you leave your vehicle (sleep, project, or simply lose control?) things get out of hand.

I try to get into the car from the passanger door but it is locked...and now I got panick....
The way I'd interpret it is that if you let someone else's opinion sway you (you are trying to take the position of the passenger, not the driver) and this is not open to you. Once again, you fear losing control, especially if you listen to others.

one man does see the situation and opens the drivers door and get inside the car to stop it to roll into the ditch....wow....what is this about...??...That I am not in controll of my body??..Please give me your thought´s and input.
I think the man is a self aspect, the rational side (typically when you dream of duals, the male self aspect symbolizes the 'mathematical/rational' side (left brain) and the female symbolizes the right-brain faculties, like emotion and intuition. So your rational side wants to take over, in other words, you don't quite trust your 'trusting' self, only your rational dominant side.

Of course, this is just my interpretation of what your dreams mean in relation to your own mind, not anything else in your life.