In last night Dreams I was again bein fraimed by people I really have helped in all the ways you can imagin...economically and also help with autorities when theires allowenses has bean taken away from them, I did help so much that I did become ill and lost my Company and Everything...these people does not tell the truth, they have told that I have made theires Life bad, and fled to other part of the country like making seen I am dangerous so they have to move far away....so in the Dream I had the opportunity to speak out and these people did become silent, because I told the truth and it can be verified too...so I feel better, even I have lost dear persons in this battle, I do hope they will see through and understand and return one day, but if not, I have done all what was in my Power until I did nearly die in this trying, and I hope they do understand one day who was on theires side, because they did listen to wrong guidance. If right guidance there will not be we and them...there is only a big US, all included and no-one excluded.