Quote Originally Posted by Neophos View Post
This is somewhat easy to interpret, as the higher self and particularily subconscious mind (the superior part of yourself) communicates through symbolism, this is also why in magick they use symbols to access the subconscious. Symbolism is a universal language.

In your dream, you changed positions to the "left position" indicating the darker side as oppossed to the right, its adressing an issue. The two pots, water and coffee is suggesting to you to drink water instead of two much coffee, the thorn under the nail represents a suppressing urge, which "is currently" or is a "potential problem" it could be indicating either alcahol or coffee, this thorn needs to be removed from your mind, find the route cause, and eliminate it. The subconscious is telling you to drink from the bottle of life, and is warning you about your health. You need to observe you inner urges and temptations and there are things you can do to help this.

Peace, Neophos
Thank you Neophos...yes...this dream is giving more clarification to what you already did mediate throug your post where I told you that I did get the message about alkochol to stop drinking in 1989....about tobaco in 2003 and about unhealthy eating through you....I do drink coffee only on time a day...and not every day...but then I ought to stop even this Little intake of coffee....I have started to change my eating temtations what is bad...I have a sweet tooth ....

What do you Think about the left and right positions?? I was more happy when I drow the car stearing Wheel on the right...and was more stiff and slow when driving the car with the stearing Wheel on the left side....??

The thorn was on my left hand ring finger Nail....I have had 2 bad marriges....and other bad relationships too....but I feel it is more deeper than this....The man who did beat me up in 1980-81 did do a ritual where he said....that not even death can part us.....he told me that time is working for him...and he has time to wait??...I Believe it is refering to this fear in me that he did claim me for ever so to speak....is this possible??

Love
ia