Last night I did dream little bit strange and I have difficulties to get it out in word´s...
I was in a group of women we did spend time together, in this episode we where to a church..there was hanging somekind of pendlums or likely...one of the women was going to be confirmed so we had to go to another church or sacred place, I took one of the hanging pendlum´s or something hanging item with me, one church-worker questioned or tried to stop me to take the item but when I said that she was going to be confirmed I was allowed to take the item with me...the group of women I was with had arrived on bike´s to this place so we where leaving on bike´s to the other place where my friend was going to be confirmed...I did not have own bike so I was riding behind one of my best friend´s from the group...we where wearing very beautiful clouth´s and I did help my friend who did drive the bike to put the shawl in a way that not the wind would mess up and hinder her to see or to jeopardize the safty.....

In this episode I was watching my aunt (she was young here) walking like in a ditch and suddenly she fell...I waited for a moment if she will rise her up but did not so I went to see what happened, she did lye there on the ground she had fainted..I touched her and asked...how are you...she opened her eye´s and did be confused, she did not understand what just had happened...and I was very surprised that I had gone back in time and did talk to her but I was not a child as I should have bean but I was in my age as I am now....strange??!!