Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Good question. I'd say maybe not color itself, but how intensive it is. Besides, people tend to overlook their feelings - not just in dreams, but also during the day. But this single fact does not tell everything, of course. I'd go exploration way to figure and learn things about dreams. It's like with everything... Like walking in the woods: if someone does not know much about woods, he or she would have to learn best from his / her own experiences. But dimmed colors are a good way to determine this; if feeling is not meaningful, particularly negative, or dream feels stupid and seems to make no much sense, it is probably also a good indicator.
I must say that I feel that every dream has its significansy in my life...some are more obvious and others are more subtile because it is mirroring more smaller adjustments in the person...like going into more smaller detales to make the person refined and more intuned to the different dimentions...this is my experience....maybe it is not right but this is what I believe.
I have also dreams about the future...so maby your dreams what does not make any sense is about what to come and therefore does not make any sense?

Love
ia