Last night I had a Dream me being visiting a school...I see an old teacher holding a Little girl and molesting her...I storm into the room and say harsly to the man...get your hands of her...and I take the girl to the teachers lounch...there are several teachers and one male teacher say...it is no use to report this to the police ...rarely any will withness to the victims favor...I said...I will whitness what I saw...so we will report this to the police..

In this episode I was caring for a chivauva dog...I did like him so much...put a soft blanket around it for Comfort when sleeping.

I this episode I was on a old boat...all was made of Wood...I was sitting on a very narrow place with the Wood railings to protect not falling into the sea...I take my shoes off and feel great...after a while I feel to go somewhere else...and I put my shoes on...and take support from the Wood railings..and it broke...I freeze..I drop the railings and let them fall into the sea....how will I now get out from here whithout falling into the seaÂ….I do find solution and I soon are out of thereÂ….I meet a man and I tell him what has happened...and he takes hes shirt off and dive into the see to fetch the wooden railings upÂ…