Last night I did feel total terror and fear in my dream...It was a dead relative male who did come in with dog´s and I was on the floor, tiny...he did petrifye me when he pusched his finger on my nose and said...now meet this little lovely thing...a huge dog who did push his nose to my neck and I did pusch my finger on his chin and said...this is torture, take the dog away..I did see in his eye´s that he did understand what terror he did put me through..but he did it anyway...It was so terrible fearing that I had to awake me from this dream...and I went up for a while and went back to bed, and did dream about an golden spider, big, with very beautiful blue eye´s.,..I had him on a white sheat of paper and I asked him to stay on it..and said...please show me the way...I was afraid but not in a petryfying terror fear...the spider jumped down to floor and I opened the door and he said that he want to travel on me..and did crawle up to my neck where the dog had pusched his nose and it was terrible so I had to awake me from this dream too...

I don´t know what this spot on my neck on right side represent´s...I do get in panick daytime also if some-one tries to touch my neck...I just cant let anyone touch my neck??