Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Yes I found that teacher too but something told me it must be a "y" instead of a "j" so I googled it directly that way.
    Thank you WM,
    It does feel more accurat the preasure fear...because I do have a new awakened fear...and it has to do with the body...I find it most interesting your finding, you are good tracker...

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is so embarrasing...but I will write it anyhow....I was to a spa and I tried to go to the swimingpool but all the time I was interrupted and I had to do something else, like helping someone....but now I was determined nothing to stop me going to the swimingpool...I started to take my clotings off when I took my knickers off I noticed there was blood, and I felt pain near my privat parts...I was worried, a femal friend come and I was just to ask her if she could look when a male doctor entered into the room...the femal asked the male doctor to look...so I asked if it is okay if I bend over and if he can see clearly...yes he said...and he really took time and I was patient and let him do what he needed to do...now he started to sniff my privat parts...and I first felt that he maybe needs to smell if it is an infection, but when it started to be more subtle to be more sexual then an doctors examination...I standed up and said ..stop...he looked at me and asked why I deny myself nearness....I do not ...but this situation is not that kind of situation what you can call nearness...this supposed to be a doctors examination of me...nothing else....then I said...if you are interested in me..why do you not approache me normally?? not like this to ambuch me...you should give me the time I need and not rusch me.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The only thing I remember from my dream is that I said...I will read Hesekiel....and I woke up when I was served a extra ordinary meal...I was so surprised that I woke up....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, could it have been Ezekiel? The prophet.( maybe he's spelt with an H in some languages, don't know.)
    Could the meal represent full of goodness.
    I usually find when I wake up with a surprise I'm meant to and it's very meaningful and should be taken notice of.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA, could it have been Ezekiel? The prophet.( maybe he's spelt with an H in some languages, don't know.)
    Could the meal represent full of goodness.
    I usually find when I wake up with a surprise I'm meant to and it's very meaningful and should be taken notice of.
    Hi Susan,
    Yes in Swedish it is spelled with H.
    This is so huge for me that I can not fathom it, I am here still holding my breath.

I started to read the Ezekiel in the Bible in Swedish, I have the Bible in English too, King James version is different from the Swedish version.
    It is so painful for me to read about the wrath of God because my knowledge about God is so different. But I will read it and try to understand why I have to read it.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This morning I was alerted in my dream the TV news about Pope visiting Hong Kong...it was so huge news that I totally awakened from the dream...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yesterday dream was so compelling to me that I just came off my meditation practis too...I was visiting my ex husbands parents, they lived in a huge house, we where all standing in the livingroom when I hear like a bomb went off...the whole house lifted up in the air...and I was sure we all will be shattered and die, but the house did flew several hundreds meter and landed intact...wow...I asked the ex husbands father what happened, and who would do thing like this...he looked at me and he said...someone wanted to send me a message that the foundation was not build enough stable...I asked who did build the house...and he said...I did.....

Now last night dream was also huge....I was very aware about me being in the altered state...I just wanted to fall to sleep because I had today to meassure my blood preassure, and it will be high if I have not slept good enough....so it went on and I felt someone grabbing my both right hand and left hand...I was starting to figure out who would hold my hands...but before I could think this thought out...they started to pull me towards both directions at the same time...and I was sure I will die....but what happened when my arms did freed from my body...I came out as new...and it was like sleeves went off a jumper...??...Now I had my hands free and I now saw someone hoovering above me...it was a man and he was like compact white haze?? he was like 20 cm above me...so I took my hands and tried to push him away...but I had no strength in my arms....this was so frustrating so I awoke me from the dream...I went back to sleep ...and I was just hearing someone to start to say....the time is up-...when my alarm clock went off...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream is not that easy to write about....it is a new communication system what I am not familar with yet...so it is like a hunch yet rather clear at the same time but different then what I am used to....but I try my best to picture it out....It was a travelling direction what I had to decide...one of me did the decission for me so I took it that that part was the more knowing of me....so what I understood that if you did not know and went on the journey then you could take a not so safe road....so this went so quick ...but I did catch it...it was a symbol and a colore...it was a specific yellow colore and it had a loong triangle...the sides was loong...and it was called...the prayres path....so this was choosen for me...or I did trust the part of me who knew it was safe...
    So the middle prayres path...hm......what can it be...I have to google.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I only remember this seequence from last night dream....I see my cousin P sleeping on her couch...I approach her slowly to see if she is sleeping...I will not disturbe her in case she is sleeping...when suddenly she kicks at me...I notice she has blue shoes on her...I get afraid of the sudden movement...and of course hurt that she kicks at me....so I did not come up with anything in my both fear and anger when I said...what is wrong with you behind-fly....when I hear me saying this to her I started to laugh so I awoke me from the dream....behind-fly.....what did that come from??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Some nights ago I did Dream about a orange card and a green colored card...and I hear someone say....now you have the license to shoot??

Last night I dreamt about my grandchildren...both was in my dream...it was so nice...we where at some party...it is so complicated detaljes so I do not even try to write about them....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 77 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast