Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I mooved to a red area...I wanted to explore the area more and went out...I noticed that this red area was different then the other area was...when I was out of the red area I felt at once hostile and my fear rose...so I turned to go back but now I could´t find my way back....this area was like a maze...and I started to feel stressed ...I did see a huge tree...it was like birsch...but huge....I told the tree I need energy to find my way back...the energy the birsch sended was so strong that I lost my consiusness and when I was back I was to some other location where everyone was dressed alike....but one women was dressed different and she approached me ....she had a yellow note book in her hand and she asked if I have a pen...I said..yes...and gave her a light violett lead pencil those you fill with lead..I push it on the top so the led will come out, she did draw the led out and it did give a fire shoot...she smiled....this was only a way for her to start to talk to me...first I did not understand the language she spoke...but after a while I did understand...I asked her to help me to the red area...she said she can not enter this area...it is special...she asked what do I do for work...nothing I said...how did you get a space there ...I couldn´t answere her...she did give me the impression that to live there you have to be special or to do some special work....I find my way back...and now there was a dog...with long fur....dyed to magnenta....the dog did see something and run and jumped towards the window...but soon run back and did hide away...I did look what had spooked the dog was a huge black dog...huge...this black dog was some kind of guard.....I did feel secure and no fear rose I felt good to have him watching over us.
    Last edited by IA56; 25th November 2019 at 12:40 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce