Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
In last nights Dreams I was in a new building, I lived there with my new bf....he had a friend also living in the same building, we where to visit him when I noticed bugs all over the Place...I told my bf that we have to call to a sanitation Company to come and Clean up...my bf told his friend....now you see what happens, your "pets" have multiplyed and invaded the whole house.....the friend said, but I like them.....I asked how the adress is pronounced...but my bf did avoid to answer, I had the sanitation Company already on the phone and he avoids to tell how to pronounce the adress for them to come...I was suprised how hars I was with my Word to my bf....I said...I am in shame and disapointed in you...so he said...tell them it is called ....The Calmness....I was upset and said, tell me how to pronounce the adress....I had to hung up...and now he Went out, and I after him...he did send a taxi to guide the sanitation Company to the building....I was now content with his action.
OMG!! This is really a big issue for me...I Always Think others know...like I here want my bf or his friend to tell me how to pronounce the adress, I try to pronounce it but I am so unsure if I say it right, and I try to get the men tell me, I Think men know Always more than me who is a women....this I now see and feel in every fiber in my body...this is big for me....wow..I had this already in my childhood, I remember how I like haunted my father to tell me things...and when I was a teen he become so angry with me...and shouted....please...I do not know Everything...and I remember how my whole World crumbled....I felt so un-protected....I had Always felt my father was lika a God for me...and now he fell down to be a regular human....My father is dying, my sister and my Brothers are with him, I am not able to travel to him, because of my economical situation....but this issue I am sure has to be solved so I can let him of the feeling he failed me.....he did not...I am so happy to have had he as my father, he did his best, and I see how wonderful he is in his trying to please me...Thank you!! Go in Peace. I love you.