I had few dreams last night and one of them was this....I was lying on my side and feeling sick...I felt a hand on my forehead...I tried to turn my head to see who it was...it was my mother...she said...do not breath at me your breath is bad....and she added...so is mine....she said...no you have no fever it is only 37...

In this dream my brother K had passed a test and will be on TV for the program where he can win a lot of money...he was so proud and when he went out he slammed the door wide open and was feeling great....I was seeing this with a women (I do not know who she is) and I started to talk about my brothers...I said he was in military and she said you could tell about his appearences about that....I told that my little brother is very entertaining he is so funny....but we all have ADHD so we are very intence.

I felt very strong energy in the atmosphere...I felt like a peck on my arm...and soon a man appeared and I tried to ask what he was doing at my place...he said...he feel such a fear when I read about spiritual things....I tried to ask him more specifics but he just blowed a thick smoke out of his mouth...and was gone??