WoW...Last night dream have given me a new angle to look from...I am not sure I can tell the dream but the content of the dream was little bit like this....The life I have faced and are facing...on the physical plan it is represented by people who is in my life or whom I meet casual or at a working place or other places, even occational meeting´s ...like someone throwing theire anger or love for that matter on me....total randomly sometime´s and without any understanding from my part so far....but in this dream it did show up that all this....if it is chaising or horror I meet in my dream´s...someone haunting me and I just barely do escape it...and in last night dream it did come out like....part´s of my self what need´s to be understood or adressed by me...are these chasing personalities...and it does come out like this....I need to stop running and face all part´s of my self...I am sure all this bad behaving´s are going to stop against me...when I have dared to face all part´s in me what are trying to come through to me...so I can intergrate them and be whole again....wow....