In last night Dreams I was sleeping and I was awakened by a feeling that someone was in the room, I also Heard someone saying something to me, so I said, sorry, can you repete it, I did not Catch it....Now I can see, it is my mother, and she is sad, she leanes her head on my chest, and I feel it is her time to go, I feel such Deep love towards her and at the same time my heart is breakeing because her departing, she sayes, if someone do see us they might get wrong impression, I said to mother, do not bother about that, we know what we are doing...she said she was afraid, I said, do not be afraid, just call upon me and I will come...go towards the light, it is nothing to be afraid of, you are totally protected....

In this seequenze my mother and her Brothers wife and me was entering into a dancing restaurant, I hear finnish dansing Music playing, and one man very toxicated greates me by saying...Hi pretty....mother askes me if I know him, and I say, yes...(but in reality I just do not know who he is)...I have to help him to stand straight, and I help him to his table and he is nearly missing the seat...I leave him....and go to mother and A they want to buy tea, and A takes Earl Grey...and I say I want more other tast, but the other tea bags do not have any labels so I try to smell them, but it was not easy so I just grab one and go to pay it, the cashier has poured up warm water in a tea cup for me and he have put an lilac colored tea bag in my cup??....I put my tea bag also in it ...it was black....I ask what one bun COSTs....3.50 she say´s..and I pay...mother put´s her tea cup in separate table from me and A and she say, I have to go to rest room...

In this seequenze I am in a room with 2 bed´s, I see my son in one and a dog on the floor....I go into Another room with 2 bed´s but soon I see my son back with the dog and I say to him, I can´t breath because of the dog´s fur in the air and I am inhaling it and that make´s me hard to breath, so he take the dog and go out for a walk.....

In this seequenze I am sitting in a Bentley with one of the Swedish Hollywood wife´s...she show me one hair slide, one part is missing and I tell her that we might find it in a second hand store, we both know one second hand store and we are going there, but it showed to be like industrial area and she do not want to go there, so we take a walk on a path way up to a hill, but in the middle of the road is many flies, and suitcase with blood on it, and 3 bird Cages coverd by a cloth...I tell her that we must call and report this to police...and one female police officer uncover´s the cageges and we get a big chock...she say...we ought to take better care of our pet´s and I agrea..One male police came with a parrot on his hand...alive...Oh I said, did he be alive, yes the male said, do you know who own´s it...No I said...but I´d like to have him, now the parrot tried to bite the police, so I said, No I change my mind, I do not dare to take care of him.....one male police uncovers the suitecase and it is a dead person in it....so horrible...