In last night Dream I was very troubled because I did not understand how to behave....I was visiting a friend and she did let me know in a very fine way that she needs Money for food, she said it was cheep fish and how much it cost and that she of course will made it but need Money, so I said off course I will give her Money, and I felt in the Dream, that this is what I know, why have I not give her Money or buy food?? and that she has to remind me....but it can be that I thought maybe give her when I leave and I have just arrived, so it was a very confusing situation I was in....I Went to a ATM and it was so high up, I complained and wondered how on Earth I will reach to take out any Money when I do not reach up to the mascine....so one women come and did lower the ATM but it was like a wagon and on the top of the ATM maschine was a black wigg and did cover the display, so I had to push the hair away to see, but did not understand what language it was on...so I did it on hunch only, and hope the best to get out some Money to give my friend....I was also wondering if I take out 800 Swedish Crowns...so I put only 80 in the display, and out did come Money, a big load of Money, I did take the Money and was looking around but all seamed to be alright, so I did not Think so much about it, but it did not feel right. I Went back to my friend, but just Before I was at her home I meet a women from my past and I never did get along with her, she was making up stories about me and I felt dis-credited by her so I did left her as a friend...but now she did start to talk to me....and she asked also Money if I could give her...so I had the load of Money in my pocket and I did Count to 5 and when I did take up my hand from my pocket I did notice that the Money was Finnish Marks (today Finland has euro) I was feeling uncofortable and run from her...and now I see a black bank bag what companies use when they do bank theres Money....I started to Think how and WHOs Money was on the ATM maschine or if it at all was an ATM to start with, I did not understand the language....I felt like I have done something horrible and I felt like I am dying, how can I solve this and not be mis-understood??