Last night dream I was in my childhood town where I grew up, I know the town rather well, I was there with one friend from a course we were taken, we had a break and went to town, I told her that I want to buy some candy, the first kiosk I tried to buy had not what I wanted, I told her that this kiosk was the best when I was a child, they had all kind of candy, we went further and now I spotted a new kiosk, she sat down on a bench and waited for me when I went to buy, I at once saw a wonderful pink fluffy big ones like maschmellows, I told I want two, they took the whole plate with several on it and went out to some back room and came back like nothing has happened acting like I had not ordered anything yet and asked what I want, I told them that I want the pink ones they said we are out of them?? they did show me several others but I told that I only want the pink ones...so I had to leave without anything, my friend had left me and I was by my own and I did come late the the class....

The whole night was like this that I did not get anywhere and I did not succeed to get any help or understanding, I was all the time counteracted....