Last night I dreamt about my grandchild A...I was looking on one site I knew she was a member of, and I saw her playing around with pasteling and cutting...she took out one womens head and put her head on her body, to protend she was her...I knew she did not understand what she was doing...so I did project me to her...and I gentle asked her if she knew who that women is...No she said...it is the site owner...OMG..she said..I did not know that...I will correct it at once...and she did put back her head and removed her´s...

I know this is a direct reaction to mine and susans dialog ....about her dream....
How we want to be someone els...instead of being happy and proud of who we are...because we know nothing whom we are...and therefore we have hard to work on our shadow side´s...we off course want to be something nice and cosy...but our animal part we do not want to know about...and just that side is the most importent side to work on...and off course the hardest too....
To get controll over and transform it ....
With LOVE it is possible and togeather by supporting each other´s we will make it.
As long as we need to reincarnate in a body we have animal side´s what has to be transformed...that is the significant sighn of to know...as long as we have a body...we have not reached our HS or the holy part what we are..or that we have to become total aware of our HS and whom we have bean in pre-lifs....and if we are not careful and choose the light or right path...we will re-generate backward´s...and have to start all over again...so be aware ..you who are here now..and has a body...you have a great opportunity to continue your path towards your HS and become that what you in your core are....

Love
ia