OMG!! Another strong Dream night:

My son has friends who have a sauna, I asked if I am alowed also to use it, I have not bath sauna in many years, and he said...Yes.
I asked my son if he want to also bath sauna, he said NO...so I Went to the sauna, but I have not yet reached there when my son totally naked, drunk, and being very loud. I am so emaressed, I say to him to be quiet, and put some clothes on him, I tell him that he is not allowed to run out naked, police will take him and arrest him for bad behaving, so he listens to me and hurries into the sauna...we sit on the seats on top in the sauna, and I put water on the stones, and to my surprise I see a man sitting on the hot stones?? I look at my son if he does see him too, but no....the man is grinning at me and I remember not to panic so I will loose the message of the Dream....(He is letting me meet my own prejucided, condemned, fear and wrong beliefs)...so I am taking it easy....now the man is sitting besides my son and looking at him, he does not see or notice him,....The man is grinning at me....and I feel such a relief....Thank you!!

I am now thinking that maybe my son need fire element into his Life to get better?? any thoughts....and also me too of course....