I had a dream me standing by an ATM maschin, 2 wimin standing so close behind me that I was worried they could see my code, so I turned around and faced those wimin and asked them nicely to back-off....they just stared at me and no effort to hear my wish to have some privacy.....so I said...Okay...and left without taking out Money....

In this episode I was helping my father to hospital ( he is no longer with us, he passed away little more than 1 year ago) in the dream I was aware of this, that I was on the other side helping him, I did think in the dream that what would they think here at the nursery home he died at if I told them this??...

I do interpret this that for my father to Wake up he needs help also on the other side, he did tell me Before he passed that he had same room at the other side as he have here, so I said...good then you feel familar when transit....me and my father did talk about these things often, he had very severe anziety for Death, that he will get hars punishment, I told him that he can not have bean in such way that he would have to be ashamed infront of God...he felt relived he told me that I had such a comforting way...I hope so too......