Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Last night in my dream I was visiting my mother and the bed in her bedroom where I always sleep when visiting her, was so high and the pillow heap was enormous, I started to remove several pillows when my mother called me ...
Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Now suddenly I feel that I am in my bed and someone is trying to draw me out with him, I awakes in the dream to my own shouting, and my bf askes what is the matter, I said I had a nightmare, he asked what was it and I told him that someone tried
to take me away, oh my little one he said...and I put my mouth against his and felt at once peace and did fall to sleep again, I noticed though that the mouth of my bf did change but it did not scare me now...( I asked my bf on the morning if he remembers this, he said no, so I must have dreamt this)...In this nightmare part was also small bugg´s crawling on my tummy...and I was freakened out, and bruched it away...when I looked at my tummy it was totally in blood, but next time I looked it was normal?? (Thought come to me...I have stomach cancer??)
I've been having dreams about dreaming. I've also been having a lot of time awareness while sleeping. The other night I dreamt I was laying down falling asleep and it was raining. Then I woke up (actually still dreaming) and was floating on a big sea of water. Then geysers started shooting up that were pencil shaped and looked perfectly smooth with no ripples, waves, or bubbles.

this morning I woke up and went to check my phone to see the time. I was thinking it was 5 am but for some reason my phone wasn't coming on and i started to wonder what might be wrong, like if the battery was dead. Then I woke up for real (at least i'm pretty sure I am awake now ) and it really was 5 am but there was nothing wrong with phone.

another thing that is weird is I came to see your dreams and i was thinking/wondering if you had any dreams similar to mine