Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night dream I was shown myself...like I was 2...the part of me who wanted to show me to myself was how much my hair have grown...I was surprised to see it was so much...the growth of my hair...(I find this very diffucult to put in words, do this make any sense??)
    Hair - does it have any special meaning to you?

IMHO hair for women have more important significance than for men. Women tend to have long hair when young, and then cut them, as I noticed. (Not sure why).

Long hair could therefore be a significance of youth - getting younger, particularly psychologically (mentally). You might be therefore unaware how your psyche transforms, getting younger (i.e. refreshed, getting into your original state).

Note that this is very essential thing, getting younger. It's the core idea in taoism.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Hair - does it have any special meaning to you?

IMHO hair for women have more important significance than for men. Women tend to have long hair when young, and then cut them, as I noticed. (Not sure why).

Long hair could therefore be a significance of youth - getting younger, particularly psychologically (mentally). You might be therefore unaware how your psyche transforms, getting younger (i.e. refreshed, getting into your original state).

Note that this is very essential thing, getting younger. It's the core idea in taoism.
    Well, the only thing what comes to mind is...when I was teenager I did cut off my long hair...and I lost totally my confidence....In a way I feel very young in mind Thank you Antares for your input, I do appreaciate it very much.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Yeah, I think it works this way.

I noticed that women change their look (not only hair) after the inner change. It is stunning that they are typically unaware of why they do so, but I noticed every time first the inner change occurs, and then they changed their look. In other words, it seems like there is an inner urge to "reflect" outside what is inside, and the psychological change quickly finds its way to express itself externally.

So this might be one clue, a reference to when you were young and had long hair.

Is there a way to prevent such negative changes inside in others (before they would be expressed externally)?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Yeah, I think it works this way.

I noticed that women change their look (not only hair) after the inner change. It is stunning that they are typically unaware of why they do so, but I noticed every time first the inner change occurs, and then they changed their look. In other words, it seems like there is an inner urge to "reflect" outside what is inside, and the psychological change quickly finds its way to express itself externally.

So this might be one clue, a reference to when you were young and had long hair.

Is there a way to prevent such negative changes inside in others (before they would be expressed externally)?
    I do not know if I understand what you are saying....what comes to mind is that the inner change is not know until it is expressed externally and when that is done it will be know and can turn to acknowledged inside...and traced so to say and maybe then find the early impulses....I am not sure and do not know..but this far I can follow it clearly...it feels that you can of course feel the urge but to understand it totally it has to be expressed externally...otherwise it is only a hunch it has to be expressed to be known....

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IMHO it's better to go into intuitive (not analytic) side when interpreting dreams. I mean, the dream books with all terms "explained" are useless. I'd rather try to figure what hair symbolically means to you. Then you are at the threshold of discovering the hidden idea behind your dream's meaning.

IMHO it's better to go into intuitive (not analytic) side when interpreting dreams. I mean, the dream books with all terms "explained" are useless. I'd rather try to figure what hair symbolically means to you. Then you are at the threshold of discovering the hidden idea behind your dream's meaning.
    I did not talk about dreams but what I feel/felt in real life about when I cut my hair and the why I did do it...vs...what happened to me and what I discovered afterwards....that the behavior from men towards me and afterwards when I had short hair was totally different...and I noticed how much I had built up myself on the outside appearance and noticing that my inner was not matched to the outer look or confidens what I was holding up because of how I looked like....and what happened when I no longer had my long hair...so if I now go back to my dream I would interpret it to...the hair growth is pointing out my grown inner security ...and that it had grown so much what it has bean before...

So if you now read again what I wrote before your respons...would your answere be the same as now??

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I did not talk about dreams but what I feel/felt in real life about when I cut my hair and the why I did do it...vs...what happened to me and what I discovered afterwards....that the behavior from men towards me and afterwards when I had short hair was totally different...and I noticed how much I had built up myself on the outside appearance and noticing that my inner was not matched to the outer look or confidens what I was holding up because of how I looked like....and what happened when I no longer had my long hair...so if I now go back to my dream I would interpret it to...the hair growth is pointing out my grown inner security ...and that it had grown so much what it has bean before...

So if you now read again what I wrote before your respons...would your answere be the same as now??

Love
    ia
    You mentioned hair in the context of other men. Yeah, it is typical to humans to pay attention to appearance, this also refers to women (who, as I heard from them, pay also attention to other senses more than men, but still these are physical senses). But indeed, this may be more complex symbol in your case than just one aspect, yes.

In last night dream I was shown myself...like I was 2...the part of me who wanted to show me to myself was how much my hair have grown...I was surprised to see it was so much...the growth of my hair...(I find this very diffucult to put in words, do this make any sense??)
    To be honest I was more interested in the way I did see the dream....me in 2 parts....one part of me showing to "other" me about the hair growth....this 2 parts of me and now when I think of it I was also the whitness seeing these 2 parts of me having this conversation about my hair growth....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was looking on distans 2 men working on fishingnets....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream someone had put a needle in a football when the ball hit me I felt the sting...so I took the ball and through the ball against the man and I did see that he felt the sting but acted like nothing...I tried him to talk about it...that someone have put a needle in the ball...but no he did not say anything....who does that??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 138 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast