Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I do not know if I did Wake up in the Dream or if I did really Wake up from the Dream ...I did see a silhuet of a man lookin at me...all was just peaceful...nice to feel the difference when some who does not have any anger against me and looking ...I do now know the difference the intent of or agenda behind when my fear is awoken....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream I was visiting a couple who lived in a big house...after a while they started to pack theires thigs and said they are moving...okay I said and Went to get my shoes....and noticed them to be totally destroyed...I was so upset and asked why they have drow over them with their car?? -they just bruched me off and continued to pack theires things....I took off without saying godbye...I was so hurt.....I ended up in a friends appartament and they did also have some kind of comotion...I wanted to leave them because of the negativity but thought it was rud as I just arrived...I noticed they had decorated strangely according to my taste...they had figurines under the table I wouldn´t decorate that way...and I was surprised to find things both decorations and furnitures from Dalarna (it is a landskape in Sweden they have the most known is the Dala-horse)...I had no idea they fansy that kind of things....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have bean looking/listening to Sadhguru´s videos so now last night he was in my Dream....I entered his room and he was sleeping...he had turned his head several laps around and when I awakened him his head did turn back several laps and I said...guru...I need to ask you a question....You say you keep you as uneducated as possible...still you resit scrips and I Think you must have studied the scripures ....yes??....he´s voice was gentle and I had hard time to hear what he said...but I tried my best....he said...repete after me...he said Words and I tried to repete after him...and I had to tell him that I can´t hear what you say...what does it mean?? he now did stand up and made a movement with his hips against me...to saying...I am just f****** with you....so what use/help was that to me?? did he answere my question or not??...I Believe he did....that he has studied the scriptures (not in this Life, but in some of his life´s as he has this knowledge) but not studied bye societys standard....thank you guru....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I got a gift....a bracelet in gold...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I had a Dream that I was riding a redbrownish horse....it was Winter...we where on the ice and I did see that the ice was not thick enough to hold both of us...

I was shown a chicken leg??( I do not know what kind of symbol this is)

A women told me that doctor is refusing to give my son right medicin what would help him.....(this is real in real Life)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Night Before this I dreamt all night I had to visit bathrooms...I had a huge need all night to urinate....the last Place I Went into a building and I made noice not to scare people living in that building...I saw a siluet of a man coming to look who is coming...I said...it is only me like they do know me to calm him down....

Last night I dreamt visiting my sister and she told me she is taking care of a snake...it was huge...I had to visit the bathroom and I hear a noice coming from the drying cabin...I looked and the snake was in that cabin....I just run out of the bathroom and told my sister I have closed the door to the bathroom and the snake is there...she said must open the door...I said...yes when you have a Place to put the snake into...it can´t be free in the apartament...the snake was free in the apartament and soon I hear the cat Crying...the snake took the cat...I said to my sister...you have to catch the snake and put it into a terrarium...she did find a rather big box of glass...she like asked me...did it already be time for the snake to eat (refering to the cat)..this snake is only giving apples to eat and bananas....(never Heard in real Life snakes eat fruits)...so she was surprised it took the cat....my sister asked me if I can take the head when we move it into the glass box....no I said...father can take the head...I take the tail...you and others the body....here I awoke myself from the Dream...it was so stressful...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I saw a neck and it was written in gold...when I saw it I said....is it Egyptian hieroglypths....as answere it started to dissapeare like it was wiped away...so I said...okay it was not Egypthian.....

In this episode I knew I was working for Lisa Vanderpump...I was ordered to come to a cottage...I asked others who where there where Lisa was...they said she is still sleeping...so I Went upstairs and knocked on her bedroom door and she asked what I want.....I said I need working clotings...(she wanted us to dress in light blue tunik and long pants)...she said I can be in my personal clothings today....I had a room besides her bedroom so I started to organize my room...now I hear she is in the kitchen downstairs...I Went down...she had put fire in the stowe..I saw the flames come out from the stowe ...the lock was open still...I told her how nice open fire is...when I now looked aroundd the cottage...it was more old fasioned then I thought...she asked me if I think she is lazy when sleeping so late...no I said....I told her that this cottage is little bit smaller then my mothers birth home....and bigger than my fathers birth home....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have hade many Dreams not Worth to record but last night I dreamt that a native American indian was Walking infront of me....he was shorter then me and had hair to his buttox...he turned around to see if I was going at his direction...in fact I was...not sure if we where going to same destination...but I was walking behind him??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I was happy about the Dream where I saw the open fire in the stove....as I see it as the inner fire what I have thought was gone....I have had now several Dreams where both men and women try to awake my sexual fire...as last night I was in Company of a very Beautiful women...she wanted me to feel her breasts...not bare but over her clothings...I told her that I am very flattered she want me to feel her...but I have no decire or want to do so....and I apologized for me being so totally not interested.....

I feel that my grief is so Deep that it has burried all fire in me so Deep....I need time to grief...really grief....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have again dreamt about moving into a new appartament....this one was big but on the ground floore...It had a big balcony and it was inglassed...and it had locks on every window...I took the key out from the window and showed my mother who was with me to see the flat...she was happy to see the key, she felt more secure this way. I did look more closely and did see the window open but it still had a thin glas to protect and it did give me some thoughts that I do have protection even if I open my self totally....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 101 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast