Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dream I was some Place and was leaving so one taxi driver offered to drive me to my destination. I was happy about that and off we took.
    After driving a bit he asked if we could go swimming, I said ok it was cloudy and a bit Cold, I was sitting on the Cliffs and he asked if I could take my cloutings off me. No I said it is too Cold for me to sit here in my bathing suit, I was a bit irritated but he Went on a swimming tour. I was looking at him swimming and after a while I see him submurged (the water was clear and not at all Deep) and he had a plastic bag over his head, it was clear he was trying to take his Life....I jumped in the water and bend him over so the water could come out of his body….I was successfull and I asked him what he was doing….he did not want to talk, and I asked him if he at all was going to drive me to my destination, he did not answere and he did avoide all Communication, it was already evening and he was acting in away I could not make any sense of him at all....so here I awoke myself from the Dream....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night I had 2 stange dreams....The first I was walking besides a young girl...we where to go ride horses...she wanted to lie down a bit...she was very pale when she stand up to walk on...I said.....you look pale...maybe you outht to eat something....and she responded....but I did say your name???

The other dream I was walking with a women...she said....I have lice....now you might not want to walk with me....I started to Think if I can have got them too...how near have I bean her...and here I awoke myself...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream a man rang my door bell, I did not open the door...he continued to come and rang on....I did ask his relatives if he is capable to understand a NO....he feels a bit simple and may not take a no well….they never answered my question so I did not ever open my door. I Went by my gut feeling.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was to be known about a place where my family have own space ...own table...where our plates and glassess and forks and knifs and spoons are placed...for marking own space...when visiting town we know we have a place to go to....it reminded me of belonging to a group of individuals??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with a Young man...he did take table legs with Wheels to make a transportation gadget...he did roll out down a hill...it was much snow...I did see a man taking him as a prisoner...he gelled at me to come down....I said NO...he said...I do not take NO for an answere...I started to climb up a snow wall...he Went nuts...and started to come after me...but I was successfull and did escape him...I was worried about the boy...and I come to a Town and I started to ask for the boy...one did tell me to go to a Place and I waited...soon the boy did come to the Place....I was so happy....the boys mother did be cruel to him...I took his party and we did put our arms around our necks and smiled...he was so happy someone was on his side….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I had several short seequences….I was to a math class...we got new books and was told to learn prime numbers up to 500...

In this Dream I was looking at my skin and doctors told me that it look likes radiations damages….I saw my skin parts glow White...and I pointed at one glow and asked...do you mean this part...they did not want to worry me...they said...no it do not look like that...but I knew it was…

In this part I was out and I knew there will be placed survival kits on spots that I knew what to look after...when the hole was opened all the items must be taken out and not to leave anything behind...I opened few and few items was inside...but one hole there was so much that I become overwhelmed becasue it was so much...how would I carry all, I had no bag with me??

In this one I was going to my work when I noticed my husband (in the Dream) coming out from a house unknown to me...I shouted...where have you bean, you never did come home...I saw he had pointed red knitted cap on him...he did not say anything just walked away in hurry??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I had a plant in a huge pot, the plant did not grow and started to wither away...so I was going to shift to smaller pot and when I put my hand in the earth beneath was several plants and I was surprised,,,, why they where covered with earth...they where totally green and fine...I took one beneath the earth and the one plant over the earth to put into a new pot....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was visiting a family with children...it was freezing cold...so I looked up to the seeling and it was cracked open, you could see the sky...I told them to call someone to help them to fix it...they told me it is impossible...no, I can´t believe that, give me the phonenumber I will call for help...when I started to dile the number the phone shut down...I asked if there is someway to call out of the system...they gave me a paper with codes ...first code to charche and open the phone...it was really difficult...so I do not know how it went...the child boy asked me if I think he can start own company...off course you can but first you have to educate yourself so you have all knowledge and data.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I had few seequenzes….one was ...I was wisiting an old outside privy...I hear a man yelling at his son...son is Crying and screeming….I Went out of the outhouse and told the father to stop bullying the boy...if not you will soon see a police….

In this I am in a black mans home….I know him in the Dream but not in reality….he is a huge man...he want to hug me...I know he is married...I tell him to let me go or I will kick his balls and he will neal down...I laugh to say this in humorous way….when I turn me to look I see his family have come and I great them telling my name….

In this I am at a party...to my surprice there is Romani people...I great them and shook theires hands....I say….as I have prejudice about you….do you ever put your elderly people in a nurcing home?...yes she said...ours was in Alava….

In this I am Walking outside...seeing a Young women Crying....soon I see a man with long hair to his buttox….she is running into arms of her parents...as I did understand the man had broke up the relationship whith the women….and it was why she was upset…
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Little background….I have a friend who have had cancer in 30 years...for a week ago doctors told her there is nothing more to do...they did not give her anymore lifesupport so Everything stopped and we have been with her since monday….I was there
    tuesday and thursday...so yesterday afternoon doctor told us that if you want to be with her now is the time….but at 10 o´clock she still was statues quo...so my sister and her husband and I said we will sleep few hours and we be back to release for rest to those who stayed with her….I fell a sleep and I saw 3 light beings walk away and at the same time my phone rang and I was told she passed a ways ...so we Went to the hospital to be with her Children....I am sure I saw her depart….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 114 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast