Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night dream I wanted to book sauna...the list was complicated...but other persons succeeded to book...so I started to be frustrated....I asked one man...what date and time is it...he did not wanted to answere me...so I said...you have a watch...show me your watch...so he did....it was 16/8...18.05...

In this episode I was working in a nursery with elederly persons....I was going to shave an old man...his wife asked me what I was going to do with her husband...I showed her the shaving maschin...and I looked at her and I said...I see you also need to be shaved...I will help you after your husband...

In this episode I had knitted green pair of stockings.....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was on a ranch of somekind….there where a bunch of very different people….it was not possible to get the Group together...I tried to help the best I could….one girl was to keep some kind of messures and read somekind of meaters...but she did not do it in right time...so I told her to write her doings on a whiteboard...and get a wristwatch where she can program the time of every houre she has to do the messures....it was so complicated to get these people to do theires chores so I Went out for a walk...a man in my own age come biking on a bicycle...he asked me to come on a ride with him….for some reason I did sit in front of him on the front Wheel...(I do not know how this was possible) I hold on the stearinghandles...and I was leaning towards him...so he leaned his head towards mine and our heads touched...he tried to kiss me....I turned my head away…..I wanted only to be his friend.
    He was from someother country...not sure if it was from Jugoslavia or Tjechoslavakien.

In this episode I touched my ears and my ear-rings was gone...who have taken out my ear-rings?
    Last edited by IA56; 29th December 2019 at 10:38 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in a situation of danger….I was with a man who said his brother have a knife….I spotted the man assumed to have a knife but it was a ruler...the man was agitated and most in fear….he had the ruler to protect him self….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was just a spectator….I saw a man playing on a keybord....and 2 other men watching him….the one of the 2 men told that the man who was playing on the keybord is as near as you can come...a virtuous genious….

I hear someone say...kajun??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was on a school….one man approached me...he was not a pupil….he had a daughter with him….when I looked at her she had a peading look....like she said….help us…..the man did talk about that he had 2 Life stories...and he did not know which of them was the true one...he Went on and on about that...so I said….pick one and stick with it....he talked very confusing thought ...I assumed he have some kind of phyciatric diagnos....after long time he had gained trust in me...and he asked if I could go to their home and look if his wife is alive...he was not sure but he Thinks he have harmed her...I asked where do you live...he told that when he was at the hospital the doctor had told him to try to live near a hospital...so the house was just round the corner....I told him that I will take the daughter with me....she was relieved….when we walked to the house...I asked her how old she is...15 she said...we entered the house and I see her in the kitchen doing disches….I knock on the window and she opens it...and I ask her if she is okay...yes she said...a bit sored but okay...she said...she do not want him to come home….she asked if I could take him to hospital...I will try I said...I Went back to school but did not find him...so I Went to Another part of the school where there was a garage/workshop....somehow I felt that he did work there…..so I asked around and yes they told me that he usually are with them….when he is feeling better….I was told that I should call a person who know him well and can tell what to do....now the man did enter to the garage and I said...good I did not find you at the school...he asked if she was alive...yes I said...but you must to hospital for valuation….he did co-operate and was aware of the man who the garage told me know how to handle this matter….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dreams I was carrying my son...he was just a baby....when I did lye down on my bed it started to make me dizzy and feeling ill...I was breastfeading my son on the bed...I had to go away from the bed before I was lost in dizzyness....my sister was visiting me and I told her...she said...yes I have felt the same when sitting on your bed.....

In this episode I had moved to another town with my son...he was 6 yrs old....I had not yet got all my furnitures...so I had made a bed on the floor ...my friends was visiting me....we where 3 men an 2 women (me included) I had ordered pizza and we where sitting on the floor....door-bell rang and outside was 2 men in trenchcoats....I got a feeling that they come to check on us...I was dressed in a long red T-chirt...my son was sitting on the floor and holding on my leg...and when I walked he was dragged with me...the men looked at me and my son and asked why he does that....oh he is just playing....I told the men that this is not an ordinary situations...usually we are just me and my son....they asked if my sons father was also here...yes I told them that the tall man in the black T-chirt is my sons father...the man asked if he visits us often....NO I said...he visits very sporadically.....nearly never...we followed the men out...and I noticed that the food store was just in the same building...look I said to my son...so easy to buy food....I was so happy...the flat was in a big beautifyul building...huge rooms...I was planning how to decorate...had big potential to make it cosy.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was for some reason in some others flat....I was looking where to call when bathroom was leaking watere ...I was not dressed had a blanket wrapped around me....I was now in kitchen and there was an old man with Walking stick...I asked if he wanted some coffee….and he said yes….in the cabin was Dirty disches so I had to give him a cup insted of mug….we talked whilst drinking coffee…..and then he was on his way...I asked if he has injured his leg....he said...in our age we start to have all kind of injuries....I tried during the whole Dream to understand why I was in that flat and who did own it in the first Place...I did not recognize any of the stuff in the appartament….
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was Walking towards a huge gate...from far away I thought it was made of ice...but when I come nearer first I saw my son infront of the gate and he was looking upwards...he was uplifted….it was surprising because there was no elevator or anything...he was just uplifted….Before I reach the gates...a man walkes towards me and he looklikes Gandalf the White.....he passes by me and when I turn around he wanished into the thin air....I look upwars and I see it is a huge building like a casle….I feel my son is on the top floor of that building...I pushed the gates and they opened wide open...I was thinking if the gate was made of salt or alabaster??
    Last edited by IA56; 8th January 2020 at 02:06 PM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was companied by Royalties...I was told they where Royals...and I felt it too...
    Last edited by IA56; 9th January 2020 at 10:51 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was driving in Stockholm...I wanted to go to Södertälje...as it is hard to drive in trafic in Stockholm and I ended up in a narrow street and it went up ....I did manage to get the car on top of that steep up road and to that platform like place..(I had like birdperspective here)...I ended up in front of a shop...I asked for direction and he pointed to the right and he said ...drive towards Odenplan....now I could see the road sighn...here the focus turned inside me....and I hear like someone sending a morscode..I felt it in my throat…..I started to listen...what was going on....suddenly I understand something deep about myself...where I lack trust...where I lack confidence...where I lack whatever is needed for going deeper to release me to be total free....I lack words to decribe properly....what I see is that the outer is the key for the inner...From the known into the unknown….
    Last edited by IA56; 10th January 2020 at 09:47 AM.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 119 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast