Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Good question. I'd say maybe not color itself, but how intensive it is. Besides, people tend to overlook their feelings - not just in dreams, but also during the day. But this single fact does not tell everything, of course. I'd go exploration way to figure and learn things about dreams. It's like with everything... Like walking in the woods: if someone does not know much about woods, he or she would have to learn best from his / her own experiences. But dimmed colors are a good way to determine this; if feeling is not meaningful, particularly negative, or dream feels stupid and seems to make no much sense, it is probably also a good indicator.
    I must say that I feel that every dream has its significansy in my life...some are more obvious and others are more subtile because it is mirroring more smaller adjustments in the person...like going into more smaller detales to make the person refined and more intuned to the different dimentions...this is my experience....maybe it is not right but this is what I believe.
    I have also dreams about the future...so maby your dreams what does not make any sense is about what to come and therefore does not make any sense?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was sitting bare chested and it was totally okay for me...I was visiting a couple and the man and I had bean in sauna (for me this is normal as born in finland and sauna is very normal to be in both female and male, in my family we did divide that mother and my sister did bath in sauna together and my father and my brother together, but there are many familys who do bath sauna mixed)
    The mans wife did react with anger...but day after she did come and say that the other neighbour had invite her and of course us to sauna..now the man reacted that he does not dare to do it again because of his wifes reaction....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I must say that I feel that every dream has its significansy in my life...some are more obvious and others are more subtile because it is mirroring more smaller adjustments in the person...like going into more smaller detales to make the person refined and more intuned to the different dimentions...this is my experience....maybe it is not right but this is what I believe.
    I have also dreams about the future...so maby your dreams what does not make any sense is about what to come and therefore does not make any sense?
    Yeah, I also have dreams about future, recently quite a lot of them. I don't believe most of them, however. I'm wondering what is true and what is not.

By future I mean typically general events, not personal... Like economy or something. I am forced by some forces to not see much about myself. I don't know why. But I am constantly manipulated by the voice, suggesting things, which frequently prove to be wrong and cause a lot of problems, but it's difficult to identify all of those lies. Few days ago I was suggested about the relationship - by this voice. I didn't know what it is referring to... until today! It knows my future events - I don't.

But I can say 1 thing for sure: there are quality dreams, and not quality ones. Quality dreams are quite easy to identify by the typically uplifting, very positive feelings after them. They have also intensive colors. Faded dreams where you feel tired after them are the opposite ones.

Dreams are made in the subconscious part. This is the part which can be most easily influenced - like other beings, also negative. It's worth to remember that! Our dreams are constantly a subject of influences.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yeah, I also have dreams about future, recently quite a lot of them. I don't believe most of them, however. I'm wondering what is true and what is not.

By future I mean typically general events, not personal... Like economy or something. I am forced by some forces to not see much about myself. I don't know why. But I am constantly manipulated by the voice, suggesting things, which frequently prove to be wrong and cause a lot of problems, but it's difficult to identify all of those lies. Few days ago I was suggested about the relationship - by this voice. I didn't know what it is referring to... until today! It knows my future events - I don't.

But I can say 1 thing for sure: there are quality dreams, and not quality ones. Quality dreams are quite easy to identify by the typically uplifting, very positive feelings after them. They have also intensive colors. Faded dreams where you feel tired after them are the opposite ones.

Dreams are made in the subconscious part. This is the part which can be most easily influenced - like other beings, also negative. It's worth to remember that! Our dreams are constantly a subject of influences.
    Yes you are right...Thank you!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was standing on a balcony in a house looking down...a black rather big dog with armor was rushing into the house...I said...I do not like pinchers....and I run into the house to hide...and I ended up in a sauna...to my surprise a man did keep me company...(this same man is in my dreams and gives his support to me) ..I tried to lock the sauna door with a key ...it was a bunch of keys in that keychaine...but it was stuck in the door but did ot work to lock the door...and the bottom of the door was not like a ordinary door going all the way to the floor...it had a gab like 5 cm and I was a bit afraid that the dog will try to bend the door open now when it can put his paws and nose under the door....here I awoke myself...

In this episode I was sitting on a tricycle..and comming down a hill...it was so deep snow that I sank into it to my neck...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was visiting my ex husbands sister...she was happy to see me..and she had invited her aunts who also wanted to meet me...(in the dream they had a yarn shop...but not in reality) ..so they asked about my interests...I told that I am passioned knitter...one of the aunts said...we have yarn...yes I said...I had planned to help you in the shop..but I had to choose health....(reason for my divorse)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was looking at myself...I had lost my front teaths...it looked horrible..

In this episode I was living together with some people both male and female...like in campus....we where going to eat lunch...and one of the men said...he want me to pay before we go to eat...and he wanted more than I was thinking to pay for a soup...20 kr...I asked why he wanted so much money from me...does it contain the payment for the room in it....he did vift with a bunch of money infront of my eyes...and off they went...and puched me outdoors...I noticed that I did not have my purse and no keys...and I do not know where they went...I tried to find the lunch room...so I come to a marketplace and I asked a old women where to find the campus lunchroom...she did show me a paper angel and forced me to buy it...I told her that I do not have any money but I can come back later to pay for it...she did go with me to show where the campus lunchroom was...I did awoke myself before we come to the campus lunchroom...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream a man had taken my debitcard...and bought like an x-box to a child...the child was so happy...I was so in chock because I knew that the man do not have own money...and before I noticed that he had used my debitcard...before knowing but my intuition did cause heart palpatation and that I nearly go into chock...so I confronted the man and told him that he have no right to do this...that now when I have to take the device back to store and cansle the buy...how sad this child will be.....but to my surprice the child was understanding the situation and followed with me to the store...and he told me that he do not want gifts this way...when they are not sincerely given...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I met for the first time the man who abused me and my son...I told him that he have destroyed my son for all times...I was adult when this happened and I was therefore able to deal with this and process it but a child of 3 yrs is so deep down to his core destroyed...because he did not have any experience of life what so ever....the strange what happened when I am in his dream I am awoken by my sons cry...I at once started to cleanse him and his room...and this morning when he awoke he told me that he had a horrible dream....in the dream there was a man who told him that if he do not shoot himself he will do that...and he tried to call me but did not get hold on me....and this was the content about the abuse ..he told my son when he was 3 yrs old that he do not own his mother and that mother can vanish easy like that.....so this fear lives still strong in my son that I can vanish and he do not find me....how much I show my son that I will never leave him and I will always be there for him...he fails to trust me....so the man did succeed to plant this in my son and much more garbage...and it seams impossible to heal this trauma in my son....but I felt good to be able to tell him that he did destroy my son but I will continue to be there for my son as long as I live.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was living in an appartament groundfloor...I had several ruggs on my balcony...my mother come to me and asked what I am going to do with the ruggs...I told her that I will wash them and put them into the storage.....I was surprised over the fine quality ruggs I had...and I had a car and a trailer so apparnty I was moving....again the man was in the dream helping me...he never talks but acts...he did put the trailer after my car...he acts without me telling him what to do...he like knows what I want him to help me with??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 132 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast