Thread: IA´s dream diary....

IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I have some note´s about some of my dream´s written down I try to find my snake dream´s.
    I found one snake dream in 2007..The snake was very impertinent and I felt nearly offended by him...I asked if anyone
    see where the snake went...I said...It was preagnant....someone said...he is in Ola´s pant´s???...I never understood
    this dream at all and still do not...

Last night I dreamt several dream´s...The first one was with a big Alsatian or German Shepard..he was huge, the owner did let the dog be without leash and I said to him that if the dog was mine I wouldn´t trust it because it showed to be little bit caprisious, the owner did get little bit afraid and did run after the dog to leash him....( I am trying to go deeper in feeling about the dog but do not succeed for the moment)

In this episod I was with my son he was driving the car, he wanted me to get some stuff of his from a house he have sold but still had his stuff left there...he specially said one cupboard was important because he had some money hid in it...so I knocked on the door and said who I was and that I come to get some stuff...yes they said..it is over there...and they pointed towards the old stowe...the lady of the house showed me a handbag and wondered if it was mine...No I said I do not recoqnize it at all..and she did smile...it was a test.....and I past it....now I found the handbag´s what was mine..and I showed her...See this is mine...and I opened it and it was full of Smurf´s??....Now I asked about the cupboard and she asked if I was looking for the money..Yes I said...she gave me a huge hip but to my dissapointment it only was 20 Skr bills...I thought it would be 100 Skr bills..I was wondering if they had switched but I did not know what to expect so I couldn´t call in question...
    (This is my dilemma in life, I never get right information so I can know the reallity, I like have to act like blindfolded)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The only times I've had 'serpent' type dreams it's been when I was having kundalini symptoms. Once I understood this (for myself, obviously) both things stopped (the dreams and the symptoms).
    its only hypothetical but i have this hunch that serpents/snakes in dreams are psychic attacks and have something to do with ajna/third eye.

also if it was kundalini wouldn't it be a serpent of fire? (btw there is an account of a "fire serpent" in one of the books of moses I will have to double check on that and get back to you later)
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

Blog Entries

also if it was kundalini wouldn't it be a serpent of fire? (btw there is an account of a "fire serpent" in one of the books of moses I will have to double check on that and get back to you later)
    IMO that is only metaphor. The Holy Spirit is also seen as a flaming descending entity, and the symptoms are identical.
    The serpent as a negative is a relatively recent addition to the collective unconscious, and since it's context-specific (to the abrahamic religions) I don't think it's as valid as the other possible interpretations- a symbol of fertility (because they dig holes and eat bugs), a symbol of Kundalini in the Indian subcontinent, and as a symbol of deity in most of asia and all precolumbian America.
    Pardon the grammar, I'm on my way out and am typing fast.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

IA56 Guest

Last night I dreamt that my son was lying becides my granny but in own bed´s(fathersmother) I did know that in this hospital in one room usually
    was a empty bed what I use to use ...now there are all bed´s taken, so I go back to my son to ask if I can lye me down on his feet side of the bed, but he do not want, so I say...I go home then both my son and granny want´s to sleep...I leave the hospital and go to cafétheria to drink some coffee...the cue is long but I want coffee so I stand in cue and soon it is my turn to order, one women did put coffee on the plate and the coocies was drown and she said...I want to dip...I ordered one with cream inside the bun and then caramel cookies...yum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    IMO that is only metaphor. The Holy Spirit is also seen as a flaming descending entity, and the symptoms are identical.
    The serpent as a negative is a relatively recent addition to the collective unconscious, and since it's context-specific (to the abrahamic religions) I don't think it's as valid as the other possible interpretations- a symbol of fertility (because they dig holes and eat bugs), a symbol of Kundalini in the Indian subcontinent, and as a symbol of deity in most of asia and all precolumbian America.
    Pardon the grammar, I'm on my way out and am typing fast.
    I was at an art museum just recently looking at an old mayan fertility idol of a woman with two snakes wrapped around her waist

but as for fire i see your point. many things are actually behaving like what we call fire. actually what we consider to be fire or flames is really just heat if I am not mistaken. the properties of fire are usually something along the lines of:

consuming ceaselessly without ever tiring or becoming "full"/ "satisfied"

in this respect the mind itself is very much a fire. Breathing is also like fire (breath is also actually scientifically understood to be a form of combustion). The stomach behaves like fire also.

thanks for the insight but Im still wondering what's going on here. And sorry to hijack your dream thread IA

FIRE FIRE FIRE
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by thedevil View Post

And sorry to hijack your dream thread IA

FIRE FIRE FIRE
    No worries...

IA56 Guest

Last night I did dream that I was taking care of a very small baby...suddenly the baby did end up on my left shoulder?? and I did bend me down for not to drop the baby on the floor...and I found a posission where the child was secure...I shouted for the babys mother to come and help ....the mother did come but did not dare to look, she was looking away and I was frustrated for her delay to help and take the baby and secure her/him (not at all sure what gender)...I did talk the mother to come closer...and said..all is well nothing to worry, but please take the baby my back hurts...she looked at the baby and said...it lookes okay...

In this episode I was walking with a man who had an orange long kaftan on him...he was talking about people and theire wants..He said...he always wants some ass...oh I said..I did not know he is homosexual...No he said...it is an expression...and I felt here that I am not good at all in symbolism and take too litteral everything...hm....

Blog Entries

The second part of the dream sounds more like a projection with someone else to me (I could be wrong, there is some symbolism to it).

A baby in a dream has many possible connotations- it can refer to your nurturing instinct, and also to your distrust of other mothers (the mother let you deal with the baby instead of coming to your aid and taking responsibility)- but I get the feeling that the baby is also symbolic of your budding spirituality- letting go of fears and doubts (the baby was going to your left side, and this would be the intuitive side) may be too much for you to take, and you want to ease this burden.
    So there's a few ways to look at this.

IA56 Guest

CFT..
    ..Do you mean a projection I did with someone els...like a guide??..or??
    Yes the baby dream is very much for me to sort out still...I am melting it still...huh!!
    Thank you for your input, continue please

Blog Entries

..Do you mean a projection I did with someone els...like a guide??..or??
    Or a friend; I think we project unconscious all the time and interact and help each other without realizing it.

Page 14 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast