Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Last night in my dream I was visiting my mother and the bed in her bedroom where I always sleep when visiting her, was so high and the pillow heap was enormous, I started to remove several pillows when my mother called me ...

Now suddenly I feel that I am in my bed and someone is trying to draw me out with him, I awakes in the dream to my own shouting, and my bf askes what is the matter, I said I had a nightmare, he asked what was it and I told him that someone tried
    to take me away, oh my little one he said...and I put my mouth against his and felt at once peace and did fall to sleep again, I noticed though that the mouth of my bf did change but it did not scare me now...( I asked my bf on the morning if he remembers this, he said no, so I must have dreamt this)...In this nightmare part was also small bugg´s crawling on my tummy...and I was freakened out, and bruched it away...when I looked at my tummy it was totally in blood, but next time I looked it was normal?? (Thought come to me...I have stomach cancer??)
    I've been having dreams about dreaming. I've also been having a lot of time awareness while sleeping. The other night I dreamt I was laying down falling asleep and it was raining. Then I woke up (actually still dreaming) and was floating on a big sea of water. Then geysers started shooting up that were pencil shaped and looked perfectly smooth with no ripples, waves, or bubbles.

this morning I woke up and went to check my phone to see the time. I was thinking it was 5 am but for some reason my phone wasn't coming on and i started to wonder what might be wrong, like if the battery was dead. Then I woke up for real (at least i'm pretty sure I am awake now ) and it really was 5 am but there was nothing wrong with phone.

another thing that is weird is I came to see your dreams and i was thinking/wondering if you had any dreams similar to mine
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

IA56 Guest

Yeah..that is so confusing ...dreaming and awekening in the dream but still be in the dream..this is frustrating..is this too some kind of training for afterlife or for the astral?? or what??

IA56 Guest

I have always thought that lucid was some kind of transparancy when it look like it is about clearness, or is there still something I miss here??

Blog Entries

Lucid dreaming means being aware of the fact that one is dreaming while one is dreaming. When you suddenly realise that you are dreaming, then you have reached a high degree of lucidity.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Lucid dreaming means being aware of the fact that one is dreaming while one is dreaming. When you suddenly realise that you are dreaming, then you have reached a high degree of lucidity.
    Thank you Korpo....NOW I understand totallty!!!

IA56 Guest

Last night I did get lucid and was able to protect my self, I was invaded by neg like being´s...they did really invade my apartment and my bed, but when I raised my voice...strong and firm....OUT.....they did vanish at once....Off course this give´s me self confidence and the feeling I can take care of my self now...I did wake up from the dream and I was in chock and felt fear of being in a dangeres situation in the dream/astral or this was an old memory how powerless I have felt before, now my whole being felt the positive feeling ...that I can protect my self....so the shift has started deeper in me....thank you for all support just letting me be me.

Blog Entries

Last night I did get lucid and was able to protect my self, I was invaded by neg like being´s...they did really invade my apartment and my bed, but when I raised my voice...strong and firm....OUT.....they did vanish at once....Off course this give´s me self confidence and the feeling I can take care of my self now...I did wake up from the dream and I was in chock and felt fear of being in a dangeres situation in the dream/astral or this was an old memory how powerless I have felt before, now my whole being felt the positive feeling ...that I can protect my self....so the shift has started deeper in me....thank you for all support just letting me be me.

i Had lots of dreams about fighting "things" last nite too. and it was like i had superhuman abilities...
    consistent lies is paradoxically a source of truth hubris is the true enemy it lied about me ( devil) & pretends to be me and God

Sex is fun lies are sin tantra is observing orgasm in meditative trance state Saccral chakra rox

GOD is the great ancient Creator spirit and i am a spirit made in Gods image I have everything I need to succeed & more & am actually moving through life at my own pace until I realize complete oneness with the great Spirit of Truth & achieve full enlightenment

IA56 Guest

Some night ago I dreamt that I was watching a pupil to have some test, the pupils own teacher was also there to support his pupil and the test teacher was to monitor that all is done in right way....The student did not get finnished and his teacher did notic it, so his teacher did go to the big clock and opened the glass what covered the clock and pushed the clock pointers backwards so he got some more time...here I started to laugh so I awakened me from the dream....and I am not sure what was so funny, that the teacher couldn´t bare his student fails and must give him more time, or that the teacher cheated...but for sure I felt that there was given more time so I can feel no rush and that someone has noticed I need more time....in that case ...Thank you.

IA56 Guest

This morning I had some dreams...one was that I was sure I was out of my body and when I tried to go through a wall I hit my
    face and teath against it and I had to admit...No I was not out of my body

In this episod I was to my old work place and I was so warmth welcomed by ex co-workers, I did love it...so I thanked for theire bothored to come and welcome me, I was not working on theire departement, so I asked how did they get to know I have started to work there, so one women said...through the salary office....One said...that he was not as he used to be, I answered..we all have changed, non of us are as we where before...Then a man did come and he wanted to say something to me...so I introused me to him...and he was from Finland and I asked from where, he did become funny and did not want to say...I noticed that his face was brown/red under his eyes and cheekbone area and nose...

In this episode I did see a man little bit over me as representing that he is higher developed....I did understand that I have send him away and at first I did be afraid that I have made a misstake but then he changed and all his glory and beauty was only a mask....now he did show him as he is....and I only felt pitty for him...I had liked him more if he had bean him self ...but to see all the theatre play he have put up against me...I am happy now to get to see what I felt and knew and did follow my guts....this too gives me self confidence.....

I did also understand that I have still a bit arogance to work away from my inner ....I do not need anymore that as I have used it as self defence...but I see it more deeply now and it is only arrognace......

IA56 Guest

Last night I did dream that I was looking at a young mother with her baby an infant, the infant was bearly living, tiny, thin and I took a photo of her, she survived and I had photos in every year of her, when she was grown up she showed a very melancholy mind and was sad that her childhood had harmed her so she couldn´t develop normally...so I showed photos in what age she started to feel more alive and I had to remind her that she has to ovecome her childhood trauma and that she is perfectly okay today that she has to leave bad memories behind her....

This is totally my life and I feel compelled and so extra ordinary surprised....wow....

Page 16 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast