Thread: IA´s dream diary....

IA56 Guest

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I hade few dream´s...one was that I was talking to Kurt?? He told me the phone number to the casle and he told me that they will connect to his wired phone?? I asked do you mean a walkie talkie...he did see that it was no use to try to explaine so he nodded..

In this episode it was winter and I was going to a church for a consert...I did have a red pointed cap on me (I did find it odd because I know I never wear anything on my head than I always have coat´s with cap´s) All people was small like Tom Thumb, they where happy to see me also come to the consert...when I arrived inside the church a man did catch me and told me to sit near him, I did obey but I did not know who he is, and he asked me if I did know the group who was singing or giving the consert and I had to say No because I did not know them, I didn´t know anyone...Some how I did understand not to let anyone control me like this, it was not worth it, I do not have any way els to say it.

IA56 Guest

Last night dream´s was so comfusing so I have to write it here to hope it will be clearer next night.
    I did awake in the dream to notice that my body was numbed most hand´s and arm´s...and when I noticed this, it was like someone was working on me and saying like this...we have to improve this program, it does not work fully...and swich swhosh my numbness was gone and I felt circulations working good??....(I know I have injuries in my body from the abuse I have bean facing in my life, and many injuries on my body, like slipped disc´s and skelettal injuries too, so the root´s of my nerves is bare and unprotected, so it will be amazing if they can heal my flesh body, that will be real miracle)

IA56 Guest

This morning when I awakened from my sleep, I had a hard time first to understand what is the matter when I do not recognize the feeling of reality as I use to feel...I am very aware of time, when I awake from sleep I can estimate what time it is, but this morning I was in timelessness and it took time to start to understand that in this timelessness you can not take in anything it is total peace...I am sure I have developed away from stress so much that I can feel peace not only during meditation but peace will become the space I will live from all the time so to speak...very interesting indeed to see where this will take me...I am so happy.

IA56 Guest

This is the first time ever in my dream I feel I can fight back and know I can defend myself....The dream was like this...I was walking and suddenly I see a big angry dog or wolf...I did find a plank to defend me with...I did not feel fear in the weakening way or to run away, but to defend myself, but every time I tried to hit the wolf/dog the air resistence was so big so it would slow down my hit so it never hurt the wolf but did give me the time to understand that I was able to defend myself....(I would have felt bad if I had hurt that wolf, so instead of hitting it I did become aware of my strength and fearlessness) Wow...

wow...

"(I would have felt bad if I had hurt that wolf, so instead of hitting it I did become aware of my strength and fearlessness)" = income

next occasion...drop down to knees at eye level as if greeting a child, with same strength and fearlessness, same misgiving to hurt; and make a friend. the friend already there, which imaginatively revealed to you what or who is in your heart.

sometimes there is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which we would not suspect; and sometimes there is a sheep in wolf's clothing which being suspicious would have one defend and at the same time reveal one's "feeling bad" if indeed they had hurt or harmed.

keeping your eye on the prize = the child to one day as outcome...BE

Matthew 7:1-5
    1 JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Into Dust: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBQZ4M2Uv5c

" "I" could possibly be fading or have something more to gain"

eb|be

flow|wolf

eb and flow

this use of the term "and" means that one is true and the other is false. if the term "or", as eb or flow, were herein operable, then both would be true.

She Wolf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs

Be true to You being true to your Being,

Tim

p.s. ebb and flow is a closed system, requiring re-constitution over time; to just be is open - all systems blown as dust in the wind.

Dust in the Wind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1_xp8vFTs
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    wow...

"(I would have felt bad if I had hurt that wolf, so instead of hitting it I did become aware of my strength and fearlessness)" = income

next occasion...drop down to knees at eye level as if greeting a child, with same strength and fearlessness, same misgiving to hurt; and make a friend. the friend already there, which imaginatively revealed to you what or who is in your heart.

sometimes there is a wolf in sheep's clothing, which we would not suspect; and sometimes there is a sheep in wolf's clothing which being suspicious would have one defend and at the same time reveal one's "feeling bad" if indeed they had hurt or harmed.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

eb|be

flow|wolf

eb and flow

this use of the term "and" means that one is true and the other is false. if the term "or", as eb or flow, were herein operable, then both would be true.

Tim

p.s. ebb and flow is a closed system, requiring re-constitution over time; to just be is open - all systems blown as dust in the wind.

Tim...

I do not get out the message from your writing, do you care to write in more simple words?? Please...

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    wow...

I must ask you what you mean, you can not be friend with an wild animal, you can train it but never be friend with?? If you mean sometning metphorically then tell it right out, please...

eb|be

flow|wolf

eb and flow

Tim

I must ask you what you mean, you can not be friend with an wild animal, you can train it but never be friend with?? If you mean sometning metphorically then tell it right out, please..

IA56 Guest

Last night I did have very strage dream again....The only thing I remember from the dream was that someone said...Sub...and I did understand they meant submarine...but what I did see was a man having a black pipeline from where air did blew out and he placed the pipline in his nose so his face was like a baloon?? and I turned my head to look on another direction and I saw a man having a tube from where air was blowing into his mouth so his mouth was widh-open...(what is this)??

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Last night I did have very strage dream again....The only thing I remember from the dream was that someone said...Sub...and I did understand they meant submarine...but what I did see was a man having a black pipeline from where air did blew out and he placed the pipline in his nose so his face was like a baloon?? and I turned my head to look on another direction and I saw a man having a tube from where air was blowing into his mouth so his mouth was widh-open...(what is this)??
    This dream have made me to ponder....what is under our feelings??..is it a thought?? and before thought there must be an impulse before it becomes an thought, right??..And if it is like this, then the impulse is the interesting thing to know from where does it come, help me here, please!!

IA56 Guest

Last night dream was like this....I was having a store, and the cash register was digital but from somewhere did the water come and the cash register did short sircuit..I tried to dry the water up but I did notice that there was not any drainage where the water could go, so it was no use for me to dry it up with a scouring-cloth, I had no-where to put the water...so I started to investigate the chash-box and I thought maybe under it will be a drainage, but what I did found out was that under the box was only the ground, and I was like several floors up, I could see the ground from the hole, and now suddenly all walls was gone and I was with my legs like in a corner with one leg on the building where I did have my store and the other leg on the other buildings corner, down was a pile of cleyed earth like it has rained so it is wet and muddy...I had a thought to jump down but then I changed my mind and was thinking there must be staires to use.

Page 38 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast