Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Ia
    Thank you eyeoneblack...Are you showing me your double humour here..I'll WISH my hardest for you.....??
    Yes, I just didn't want to say anything about my efforts so I just called it 'wishing' hehe.

E1B
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, I just didn't want to say anything about my efforts so I just called it 'wishing' hehe.

E1B

Now I know how that feel´s when you do your double humour

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post

Now I know how that feel´s when you do your double humour
    Yes, I guess it's humor, but there is a serious side as well. I do not believe that one should put voice to their practices/ evolving understanding of the 'mysteries'. To do so somehow deprives the practice and person of the full weight of the Power being sought.

For me, it is an intensely personal journey, I 'know what I know' but dare not speak it as this 'knowledge' becomes frail when expressed in words to the community. It is stronger if I keep it 'close to my chest'.

Love to you Ia,

Richard
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Yes, I guess it's humor, but there is a serious side as well. I do not believe that one should put voice to their practices/ evolving understanding of the 'mysteries'. To do so somehow deprives the practice and person of the full weight of the Power being sought.

For me, it is an intensely personal journey, I 'know what I know' but dare not speak it as this 'knowledge' becomes frail when expressed in words to the community. It is stronger if I keep it 'close to my chest'.

Love to you Ia,

Richard
    Hi Richard,
    I do not agree with you here, if you keep all to your self it will not get any air and will rotten in time, to share is to keep your self healthy...We are all ONE so how can you think there is anything to keep in secret??..To be open is to let the light in, and very good training to get out the possessed owned feeling, if this is hard then it will be very hard battle to let go...and life will become very hard and keep´s you on guard and you do not get what you a titlet to have....LOVE.
    This is my oppinion and view what evolution is and to grow healthy.

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

This morning I was on several levels (can I say like this?) I did in my dream be walking on ice and slipped backwards and my whole body did jerk I hear this converstion I wrote in another thread us having an thelepahtical conversation..I hear this voice saying...Interested about core things and I answered absolutely and at the same time I was thinking half awake whitch embroidery shall I continue today....my brothers 50 yrs gift or my other brothers sons son´s gift, he is the newly arrived into our family
    Interesting indeed.

IA56 Guest

Last night I dreamt that I was sitting in someones kitchen, and she said something I do not remember now, but I answered that it might have to do something with my dreinage tube, and at once I had said that I started to feel strange, my sister did look at the drainage tube and lifted up it so I could see it too....it was a lot of blood in the tube....I started to think what could it be, I have got a new med and I was thinking if it do affect my kidneys...but then it shifted to another dream...

where my sister was flirting with a unknown man for me...but my ex bf was sitting there too, and for a demostrating me that she does not care for my bf and like flirted with the other guy, but in my world is the same...she is married and this kind of behaving I hate, so I did not show any motions and I did not feel anything but tiredness, will this not ever end....so I went into the kitchen and when my sister did not get out the wanted reaction in me, she did come after me, now she looke little bit emarresed in her face and was little bit agitated when she continued to tell theire plans and I was listening politely....

IA56 Guest

I had a interesting experience last night....I have noticed that something are keeping me from to reach a deep relaxation, and this I was very aware last night, (I was tensed up from inside of me, I could feel this very clear, but I was also thinking if someone outside could like project that I tensioned u?)..I was doing deep breathing and I could time to time feel that I did get deeper relaxation and then suddenly I have very much high vibrations and first I did not remember it is to get out of body wibe´s..I suddenly remembered one of my friends telling me that if you form your fingers to triangel and hold it in front of you, it is a banichment also....so because I did not remember the out of body wibes but thought it was some intruder I started to try to put my hands to form the triangel but gosh how difficult that was...and suddenly I see my left had making a tringel with the tip upwards and my right hand making an triangel with the tip down wards, and both triangels did not have the bas but was making this is it a romb when two trinagels is put togeather with the bases towards eachothers and tip´s pointing up and down??

Now I also remember that during the 2002-2006 when I did feel something was be done to my body, I did ask that why are they drawing cabels from my head up-wards and from my base-chakra down-wards, and me being like an transformator in the middle and a the energies going through me, I was terrified and they did smile to me and they worked very fast so they would finnsish the work before I could stop them and not let them do this, because of my fear and not knowing for what is this done, and makeing me to partisipate without me knowing in what....so strange, can someone answere to me what this was about??

Blog Entries

I can't really offer much, Ia, but you asked me to so I'll say what I can.

Seems to me you are conditioned to expect malevolent intentions, even if a benevolent and kind person/entity has come into your 'space'. I was replying to WhiteMonkey about a laughing wizard which was translated by her as evil. I suggested the laughing Wizard may well be a friend making merry of her shyness. Likewise, if you could do a flip-flop on your expectations you may find a whole new and kinder world out there.

Ok, then that's my two cents....

Love, Richard

A dream segment, afterthought -
    Years ago when I was a member of my first 'dream site', I had what was for me a water-shed moment in dream where I was confronted by an assembly of thugs. I knew they were bad news but I had to get through them. When I was just about free of the situation one of them put a knife to my belly. He hid what he was doing from the others and spoke lowly to me about the danger I was in.

I called out to the others of the gang and said, "Hey. This idiot's got a knife at my stomach!" One of the others called out, "(Name) leave the guy alone." My tormentor backed off and I was free to finish my mission to rejoin my 'Princess in the Tower'.

I never again felt fear or threatened by negs/demons - I would cast them aside or out-wit them, but I would win. Often just ignoring them was effective.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

I can't really offer much, Ia, but you asked me to so I'll say what I can.

Seems to me you are conditioned to expect malevolent intentions, even if a benevolent and kind person/entity has come into your 'space'. I was replying to WhiteMonkey about a laughing wizard which was translated by her as evil. I suggested the laughing Wizard may well be a friend making merry of her shyness. Likewise, if you could do a flip-flop on your expectations you may find a whole new and kinder world out there.

Ok, then that's my two cents....

Love, Richard

A dream segment, afterthought -
    Years ago when I was a member of my first 'dream site', I had what was for me a water-shed moment in dream where I was confronted by an assembly of thugs. I knew they were bad news but I had to get through them. When I was just about free of the situation one of them put a knife to my belly. He hid what he was doing from the others and spoke lowly to me about the danger I was in.

I called out to the others of the gang and said, "Hey. This idiot's got a knife at my stomach!" One of the others called out, "(Name) leave the guy alone." My tormentor backed off and I was free to finish my mission to rejoin my 'Princess in the Tower'.

I never again felt fear or threatened by negs/demons - I would cast them aside or out-wit them, but I would win. Often just ignoring them was effective.

Thank you Richard for your input.
    Yes I can understand it can seam as you write, but then there is not easy to try to tell the situation I was in with the very strong energies comfronting me, and the energy was so strong that I had so hard to move my hands/arms to make a check up, to try to understand what I am in front of...and you did not even say anything about the symbol as I tried to picture out, I think that the strong energy and the symbol is what is the carrier of the situation, yet you only want to say about my malevolansy because of your own experience with me, and this is miss guiding you in your interpretation...
    Maybe you could give your input about the symbols now?? Please

Love
    ia

IA56 Guest

This is the figure the triangles are supposed to form when they are passed togeather....I had the upper triangel to the left and the neather triangel to the right.....and I did understand that they shall give this picture when they are togeather....and I also felt that when I am able to do this...join them....then there is starting rather interesting things to happen...

So you who do understand about the elementas and directions of energy, please give your input, please.

Love
    ia

Page 41 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast