Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

I dreamt at august 14 that I was looking out of my window (from my room where I lived between 9-13 yrs age) I saw a very big tree and I said to the tree to come closer so I can touch it, and it leaned towards me and I could touch it, I was so happy and surprised it heard me...It was very old tree with no leave´s what so ever and it was twine like you can see from the rain-forest very old trees...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I got a good laugh in my dream it was like this.....

My mother was visiting me and we where in the kitchen ....my grandchild A was also visiting me and it was late but the door bell rang and A was expecting her friend to come over for a visit, she had forgotten to tell that my mother was on visit and she will be in chock to see that A has a friend who is a boy it is a no no in my mothers world because she do not understand that boys and girls can be friends she is always thinking the worst to happen....so when A is opening the door I did draw the curtains what I had instead of a door to kitchen to remind A that mother is here too, and the boy did come and also did see my mother, this boy did know how my mother is so he did so surprising mimic with his face what made me laugh so I did awake from the dream....it was totally so talkativ how the reality in my life is...haha.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Some night´s ago I did dream that I was to a school but I noticed when I had entered the class-room that I did not have my book´s with me, so I felt no use to stay, one school-mate asked where I am going so I told that do you not see how in disorder I am...I can´t stay without book´s, what will the teachers say...so I went out of the room and put my shoes on and went to a bath-room and there was standing a man total white face and black eyes and my heart did race and jump in fear but then my teachers word´s come to me...he said...that if it is a deamon they will schrink when I come...so I went into total faith...and wow...he did schrink...you can imagen what this did to my gut´s ...yes yes yes...I am gaining in strength to be able to protect me....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The night before this I had this dream.....The only thing I remember is that 2 men was fighting over me...one man tried to catch me, he jumped towards me but the other man did pull me at his side and the man who jumped did slide on his belly on the floor, he was totally naked?? and the man who did pull me at his side did shake me from my sholder and was yelling at me very angry??....What is this?? I was so in chock that I couldn´t hear what he was yelling at me and what was going on....no clue what so ever but it did not feel good at all.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did dream that me and my teacher was watching over my son from distant, I did know I was not allowed to interfer only watch...He was sitting around a table and talking with a man, this man was not kind, I said to my teacher that if he followes with this man he will be killed...yap did my teacher say....but he did not follow the man, and I did feel reliefed and I was happy...but suddenly another man did enter and sat down with my sons table...omg..was my feeling..but.....he did wisper something to my son...and my teacher did be allerted in a positive way...here I did awake from the dream.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did dream several sequenses....one was very odd bicysle...I did find it very hard to bike on, so I did look closer at it and noticed that they had taken the back wheel´s...it was not an ordinary bicysle...so that did explain the
    difficulty why it was so hard to bike on....I did put it in my garage to buy new wheels to.-

In this seequence I was walking around a block of houses, I did see things like thrown away, very nice things, so I thought that this might whom ever take...but with closer look it was a garage sale and I was happy I haven´t taken
    anything because it was not for free

In this seequence I was with my grandchildren and a man did spoke to me...he said something like this...are you
    going to hide rest of you life...I was not responding to him at all...so he touched my sholder and I got like an
    electrical schock...so I said....I will not try again...I have tried twice and it did end in horror....(this man did not be
    my teacher so it was why I did not want to respond to him at all in the first place)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was to somekind of school, it was lunch and almost all food was taken, but I did find a small silver plate and it was not round but oval, I did fill it with food, the deserts was wrapped in plastic and I did feel it was not meant to me, so what I got out of this dream was that I must start to look over my portions of food and stop eating deserts I have again gained in weight
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I saw both my brothers...and I did see through theire self defence...and I felt sorry for them, I hugged them to make them secure in them self´s...then I did have the feeling to going back to body and at the same time I hear someone say....It is the drug what will wake you up.....and this did really wake me up from my dream ....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I was little bit like a observer....One thing that stood out was a elederly lady on a horse, she looked like my ex mother in law...she had a small smile on her lips, she was more developed then me and she was a little bit proud of that, the horse and she was one...it was a joy to watch them. To show me how one they are...we where like high up on a platform and it was like high stone not walls but kind of, she and the horse wanted to look over the edge, and the horse put his leg on the stone and leaned forward to look over the edge...it was as easy as a human did do it...funny.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Very interesting dream last night....I think this is a sighn that I am balanced now in my female and male energies...the dream was like this....I was with my ex bf and his daughter (this bf do not have children) I was lying on my belly and the daughter did lye her on top of my back...there was other friends or relatives who did support this act...I did feel neutral about what was happening...she said that she will soon make me burn....and I said...I do not think so...meaning that I will not be sexually with her....now the bf did come into the room and asked me to come with him...we went to another room....and I now also did ley me on my belly and I started to cry...I said...I do not want this anymore...meaning to have relationaship not with him nor with his daughter.....he tried to make me to come to another solution so he started to cook...he did take very rare and for me never seen plant to cook from and he did for a sek get my attention...and here I did awake myself....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 43 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast