Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night dreams was that kind of dream you think you are awake but you are sleeping and dreaming...I am sleeping over at my son´s home for real.....and I dreamt that I hear my son be up and running around to bathroom and back and doing something what make´s my fear to alert...so I go up and he is behaving just like he does when he has taken drugs...so I comfront him by asking...have you taken some pills you shouldn´t have?? he denyes off course...so I start to mimic him and asking him why he does behave like this...and I am doing like he does...

Now in this seekquence I am at my own appartament in the dream and I am thinking in the dream...wow ...did I go home and I am now doing dance moves infront of the mirror...it was rather dark so I then come to think that I have not full astral sight because it was so dim....so I am wondering in the dream if I am out of body and awake...or if I am still dreaming.....I was dreaming I can tell now
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was instructed in some kind of martial art´s perhaps.....but the stick´s was like chop stick...so I wouldn´t notice that it was a defensive art..the moves was like I was dancing....(I rather die than rise my hand in battle)...so I am now thinking...who is the force trying change me this much??...is it for my better or only to change me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Sounds like Tai Chi. (Taiji, Tai Qi, Tai Chi Chuan) I'd look into it if I were you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

the geisha [highly respected and wealthily kept prostitute/often the mothers of (bastard) children by (accountable-responsible) prominent men] has just such weapons tucked in her hair, and she is deady accurate with them. are they chop sticks or hair pins? both, and i imagine they are as well...weapons. change you? nah. awaken you to the fact that you would very well [humanly/motherly] respond in kind to an attack on your's? yes

to live respectful of all life being sacred [others] is as much to be prepared for death protecting [other]. such is love [you]...for your's.

"....(I rather die than rise my hand in battle)..." so yeah, just as you wrote, for holding your peace is protecting [other] from your very capable self.

this may go back to the time when you were unable to defend your's, this resolving as what you would have done if you were abled to do so. so, this dream is helping you to realize that you are not guilty by choice of what you could have done, as it were that you were unable; as well as releasing you from the shame you may feel, because you couldn't do anything to protect your's at the time, as it were, you were unable to. and this also reminds you, that even as much time has past since that time in the past, you are blessed to feel that you'd rather die than raise your hand to hurt. why is this a blessing? because most folks would feel to be hurtful from their hurtedness. so, this lil dream is packed full of personal resolve for you, as you have often [justifiably] felt that you and your's were ill-treated as if mere pieces of meat for someone else's hurtful/harmful pleasures. let go and let god; God whom righteously justifys You ~ respectfully as One who holds their peace.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Sounds like Tai Chi. (Taiji, Tai Qi, Tai Chi Chuan) I'd look into it if I were you.
    Thank you CFT, I will look into it.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    the geisha [highly respected and wealthily kept prostitute/often the mothers of (bastard) children by (accountable-responsible) prominent men] has just such weapons tucked in her hair, and she is deady accurate with them. are they chop sticks or hair pins? both, and i imagine they are as well...weapons. change you? nah. awaken you to the fact that you would very well [humanly/motherly] respond in kind to an attack on your's? yes

to live respectful of all life being sacred [others] is as much to be prepared for death protecting [other]. such is love [you]...for your's.

"....(I rather die than rise my hand in battle)..." so yeah, just as you wrote, for holding your peace is protecting [other] from your very capable self.

this may go back to the time when you were unable to defend your's, this resolving as what you would have done if you were abled to do so. so, this dream is helping you to realize that you are not guilty by choice of what you could have done, as it were that you were unable; as well as releasing you from the shame you may feel, because you couldn't do anything to protect your's at the time, as it were, you were unable to. and this also reminds you, that even as much time has past since that time in the past, you are blessed to feel that you'd rather die than raise your hand to hurt. why is this a blessing? because most folks would feel to be hurtful from their hurtedness. so, this lil dream is packed full of personal resolve for you, as you have often [justifiably] felt that you and your's were ill-treated as if mere pieces of meat for someone else's hurtful/harmful pleasures. let go and let god; God whom righteously justifys You ~ respectfully as One who holds their peace.
    Thank you Tim.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you Tim.

Love
    ia
    Hi Tim,
    I was not able to respond yesterday to your writing. Now I need to ask you few things.
    Do you think I have bean in pre-life a geisha and maybe killed someone and in this life I feel as I do, not to raise my hand in battle??
    I am rather sure I have done horribel things and suffer in this life still .....and I have difficulty to face the past too.
    In this life I have faced so much ...and I am not able to rise my hand towards anyone...but I am learning that it is not nessessary to rise hand...I have rather strong voice too...and I have bean able to make big and tall men also to back off me......with you voice only.
    And then I am also learning to read a situation before I am involved or too deep into it, so I can protect me not going into danger anymore.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi Tim,
    I was not able to respond yesterday to your writing. Now I need to ask you few things.
    Do you think I have bean in pre-life a geisha and maybe killed someone and in this life I feel as I do, not to raise my hand in battle??
    I have no idea.

as far as the rest of reply goes: to be honest with you, i am pretty sure that if i wrote the responce i felt were needed here, that it wouldnt be received as it were intended. as a matter of fact, i did write one, but deleted it. i am going to back away for a spell, but dont take it personal. i take care of me first, is all.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    I have no idea.

as far as the rest of reply goes: to be honest with you, i am pretty sure that if i wrote the responce i felt were needed here, that it wouldnt be received as it were intended. as a matter of fact, i did write one, but deleted it. i am going to back away for a spell, but dont take it personal. i take care of me first, is all.
    But Tim, you have an idea and I would very much to want to hear it...please.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was out locked from myself....the dream was like this...I was standing infront of a big door...I did see a sigh that I was out locked and put outside of myself...someone or some part of me was kept inside the door against my own will...I did stand outside the door with someone I do not know who...and I asked...what are they doing inside....He answered...She is holding court??....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 44 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast