Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night dream was more than comfusing...I dreamt that I had married my teen boy-friend...we did not tell
    anyone we got married...and his mother did be so angry...he told me that she had given him an angry look, so I told him that she has never liked me and now you did dissobey her off course she is angry....I told him also that I have not ever bean able to build an relationship to her...so now when I won she will never forgive me....but at the same time I did have a near relationship with my father...I in the dream did say to my father...this is not right...I have to choose...and off course I choose my husband...but my father are trying to talk over me to be with him....I felt embarressed in the dream if my father was in the same room as my husband and more embarressed if he did kiss me...The dream continues...I meet my mother in law and she is saying....say something to me...I asked what it could be she want to hear...he say to me...to know prices of stuff...like suggar prices...I can´t understand this...and me and he has not bean in stores at all...I am not interested about stuff...I do buy if I need something...but I do not go to stores for fun to look at stuff...ever....but she does...so me being so different than her..we do not have much to say eachothers.....my husband is also somekind of teacher...we are gathered in a class-room and with lots of books on the table...now we are dressed up and he has given me a flower as they have in USA when they graduate and go to school bal...have the flower on the arm....he had bought total black flowers to me...and he had hung an jewelery to have on me too....one person gave me a black long skirt...I said I have a skirt on me...and it is black..but not long...so I asked my husband if it is okay me to have my own skirt...and I had a orange blause...the neacleass was blue and white jeweles....I did find it odd combination of colores...but I do feel this dream is deep and profound in many ways...The details in the skirt was also telling something...it was pink....but I do not remember more about it...I was very happy to be married to him....the feeling was....at last.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream it is hard to word it...but the content of the dream was....that I have hard time to make sence or to get a collected picture of who and why I am...I think I am not ready yet to know...but I am going steady to soon see and know.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I was visiting an old jewelery store....the dust was thick and you could see no-one have bean there for a long time....I did see that the prices had lowered so I could afford to buy several item´s....I did find a neackless in very lång string....in white gold...and the neackless was a triangel form and the tip was pointing down...it was made of bone ore a tooth of a whale ore something likekely...with nice diamonds and perls...very beautiful and the string was long, the triangel form did ended on my heart chakra...then I did find another neackless, in leather stings ...short one to have on your throat....over the throat chakra...I did see how beautiful it was on me....and rare too....I did find ring´s to all my fingers...I did see many of 14 carat but did not fansy them at all...I did want 18 carat at least....
    This place in me is deffenetely not bean visited by me on a very long time
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did laugh a lot...Have difficult to say if it was male of female or androgyn...it does not matter but I did have a very happy night...haha ....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my dream last night I was seeing a pool or akvarium...they did put all kind of water animals into it...I did see a orange white fish...and a pale purple snake like fish who at once tried to eat the orange white fish but was not able to do so, the snake like fish was all over the place and trying to eat the other animals, but did not manage to do so, even I did see it did not manage to harm the other animals my fear level was high...and I did splash water on it to disturbe it from trying to eat the others....I was thinking what I shall give them for food, so they do not eat each others....but all my time did go to monitor the snake like fish and trying to keep it from eating others....
    so what is this dream trying to tell me...that I do not accept the conditions of life??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was able for first time I think to really understand those part´s what I am not familar with yet...is very alien to me....Last night in the dream I asked who that 1.50 cm tall peasant is...and I did learn to know it also was me....it was so alien that I really did not feel it was any part of me....and it is funny how I did see it as a short peasant??....what kind of preconseptions do I have about peasant´s?? that I can´t feel I could be one?? So arrogant of me....
    or do I feel to much as a town person that country side is not for me?? or what kind of aliantment is in my feeling about this caracter?? No clue this far....have to do some thinking and feeling....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I was sitting on a sofa with a little baby, she was sitting on my right side...my uncle P did come in and sat down on a rocking chair....he did bring with him a tick, he had it on his finger and showing us it...and suddenly he did threw it towards us, and it landed on the sofa infront of the baby...I was totally paralysed and I had something in my hand...maby a pen or likely, I started to brush the tick away from the baby and suddenly a fly did company the tick and I said...from where did you come..and now the fly was so near the tick so when I bruched it did hit the fly too and I killed them....so I said...look now what you made me do..why did you not go out with the tick when you was not afraid of it...why did you made me kill it...and now both....you have made me to be a murderer......
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had a very hard dream, it is so strange so I do not know how to tell about it....but I try....My son was nailed with bolt´s from his sholders and I was supposed to hold him in place until he die....I had no clue why we did this or them who had decided that it must be done this way...so I from beginning did listen and do as I was told to do...I could see blood coming from where the bolt´s was nailed in...but for a second I did drop my focus and some-one had drawn the bolt´s away and they where huge....several meters long...I was astoniched...but I did look around me and did not see anybody, so I told my son...that now we run...and he was like asking me if we could do that.....Yes I said we can.....I will not let you die, not this way...we run and it was like a labyrint...we met other´s too who seamed to be on the run...at last we found our way out and I met a women who did show me a blue toy car... and she was little bit in shame, because it was my grand-childrens toy...I said...they are so big now they do not play with that kind of toy´s so it is okay for you to have it....and we got out from that horror cellar of terror.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Hi, Ia. Been a while.

Knowing how psychic you are and that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility; it is something of a coincidence your dream and my thoughts having something in common.

Yesterday I wrote a long email to my brother (a devout Christian) concerning the "Son of God". I was addressing two questions. One, is Jesus the son of god? And, two, Is Jesus your personal savior?

That I would be thinking along those lines, to anyone who knows me, is absurd, but I won't bother you with the back-story.

My mundane answer, speaking to a Christian, would be 'no' on both counts. However, very conditionally speaking, I can answer 'yes' to both questions but then I have to explain a bit about Kaballah and that was the nature of the email.

It's hard to explain, but your dream is an analogy of my letter vis a vis the crucified Son, the escape and a toy that is no longer relevant.

Yes, it would take too many words to explain but I think you get it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Hi, Ia. Been a while.

Knowing how psychic you are and that it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility; it is something of a coincidence your dream and my thoughts having something in common.

Yesterday I wrote a long email to my brother (a devout Christian) concerning the "Son of God". I was addressing two questions. One, is Jesus the son of god? And, two, Is Jesus your personal savior?

That I would be thinking along those lines, to anyone who knows me, is absurd, but I won't bother you with the back-story.

My mundane answer, speaking to a Christian, would be 'no' on both counts. However, very conditionally speaking, I can answer 'yes' to both questions but then I have to explain a bit about Kaballah and that was the nature of the email.

It's hard to explain, but your dream is an analogy of my letter vis a vis the crucified Son, the escape and a toy that is no longer relevant.

Yes, it would take too many words to explain but I think you get it.
    Richard, no matter how many word´s it will take for you to tell the whole story, so please I insist you to do so, you have told me you love to write so please, whole story and nothing but the whole story.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 45 of 192 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 LastLast