Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I dreamt about my grandchild A...I was looking on one site I knew she was a member of, and I saw her playing around with pasteling and cutting...she took out one womens head and put her head on her body, to protend she was her...I knew she did not understand what she was doing...so I did project me to her...and I gentle asked her if she knew who that women is...No she said...it is the site owner...OMG..she said..I did not know that...I will correct it at once...and she did put back her head and removed her´s...

I know this is a direct reaction to mine and susans dialog ....about her dream....
    How we want to be someone els...instead of being happy and proud of who we are...because we know nothing whom we are...and therefore we have hard to work on our shadow side´s...we off course want to be something nice and cosy...but our animal part we do not want to know about...and just that side is the most importent side to work on...and off course the hardest too....
    To get controll over and transform it ....
    With LOVE it is possible and togeather by supporting each other´s we will make it.
    As long as we need to reincarnate in a body we have animal side´s what has to be transformed...that is the significant sighn of to know...as long as we have a body...we have not reached our HS or the holy part what we are..or that we have to become total aware of our HS and whom we have bean in pre-lifs....and if we are not careful and choose the light or right path...we will re-generate backward´s...and have to start all over again...so be aware ..you who are here now..and has a body...you have a great opportunity to continue your path towards your HS and become that what you in your core are....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I hear myself say....First thing first....we do first what we came here to do.....I do not remember what it was, but this make´s me very happy....that I am on the maine thing now....I have reached where I have strived and worked for to aschive....this give´s me courage and hope....my doubt´s are stilled and I now know my work is starting to pay off....yesterday I was feeling lost and weak and doubting....and today I am full of hope and I really really feel...my work is starting to pay off....wow.

Love to all!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The night before last I did dream that I was smoking...I did react very strongly when I did notice this in the dream, and I looked around in what company I was in.,..and I did notice that it was some kind of test, or I got that feeling at least...so even I did wonder why I did smoke I did continue and finnished the cigarett and then I looked around and I was in company of 2 women and 3 men...now the did give me a glass with somekind of liqued but it was with some white smolke in and I got the feeling it might be somekind of tablett in water...I did be suspisious but I tasted it and I said...it taste like medicin...and I asked...are you trying to drug me?? I looked around the people but couldn´t tell what it was...so I said...I choose to trust you...now they went away and only one men stayed and he invited me to follow him home to his place...he said...I have 2 bottles of vodka ...now I did stop him and I said very firmly...you must know one thing...I do not drink alcohol at all....so here I did notice that I am totally sure about my feeling about alcohol but seam not to be as clear about cigaretts yet...so this tells me that I have some crawings left for sertain substances......okay....the work continues off course....never ending task

I woke this morning when hearing me saying...The Christenergy is it what must be understood.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The wierdest thing happened last night....I woke up screaming and I can´t hear my scream at all...I know I scream all what I have but not a sound can be heard??...I start to say...STOP IT....but the feeling what make´s me scream I can´t say if it is a threat against me and my security....

I can´t say why I have to scream but so much I know that it is so unpleasant or maybe it is so new to me that I can´t know if it is unpleasant but so new that I feel fear and I am afraid it is dangerous,

but I do not know....

I shouted as aloud I could....JESUS help me....JESUS ...and after this I start to say the lords pray....and I say it until I hear my own voice and I am back in my body......but what happened?? where was I..???

In a new body what had not yet developed sound and hearing?? Please help me out here if anyone know´s what I just did experienced, please help me....

and also if anyone know´s the other bodies properties....where no sound can be heard or expressed as in here on earth or the realms what is very earth like in both atmosphere and properties because of you can hear sound and express sound....

so I need to know how should I have done...in this propertie of this body where no sound could be expressed as sound??

Now when I think about it..I need to learn total new approach and thinking when I am in a realm where sound can not be expressed, I need to learn a new way to think in this realm´s..and first I have to know what and where was I??..

I know I should have kept calm and coolness so I could se what all was about...but I lost it in total fear....I need to know more how to traine myself so I can be able to be calm on new realm´s what is so different I am used to be in....so please tell me what you know about the other realm´s properties and the other bodies capasity or what to call it....the other bodies realms being or what for it they are developed to do....anyone who know´s??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I went back to bed and did fell to sleep and did dream this....it is hilarious...

I was looking at a women with a child....like 7-8 months age...she did dress her and put also a cap on her head....I felt the mother was stressed so I said...I can take care of your child so you can cook food better...and she handed the child to me...I did put her on my hip and turned my head away for a sek and look back at the child...and she did not have the cap on her head so I asked...where is your cap...but she did not want to tell me first...but now I saw a bit of the fabrick of the cap in her armpit...and I asked her smiling...did you hide the cap...and she smiled at me and nodded....after a while she did grow up fast...and now she did have got her hair longer and she did have her hair on the forhead so long that it got over her eye´s and I was like looking at her with my mouth open...haha....now I did see her mother taken a shower and had her hair as the child..so I pointed it out to her...I said...look at your mother...you and your mother has the hair in same way....daughter as her mother and we laughed...now she have grew more older and had on her clothes when it is raining...and she did grab me with her legs and squeesed and I said...now I ought to have a tong and she looked at me and with her eyes asked...what would you do with a tong...I said...to pinch your nose so you let go of me....and she did put her hands to cover her nose...haha....it was hilarious and the atmosphere with this child it was light and happy and much fun.

I am happy to get this dream to lighten up the last night dream...I feel happy now....haha...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt this....

I was in a big university...I was in the crowd in the big hall going to my lecture when suddenly a very good

looking man did grab me by my waist and did lead me off the building....he was talking so much that I
    did not first notice that he was not interested in the subject as I was...but I did not let him lead me off the
    subject and when he sat me down by a table he had vaniced...and I was now sitting with a women...it did
    take few sec for me to understant that what he was trying to do was to see if he could use me as a prostitut..
    and when he noticed that I was not sexually intersted in him...he left me with this women...I was telling her
    about the voice what made me understand that I have to stop smoking...this was 2003...I was very ill and
    couldn´t breath...and the voice said...what use is it to heal you when you do not help yourself at all...so I
    stop smoking 23/12 2003...now I lef her and went back to university...I was standing on some long staires top
    when I see my aunt comming from the down staires with a suitcase, I know she has bean to hospital and are now going home...and taking an elevator in middle of the staires...I was
    so happy to see her...someone did try to stop me...but when I saw the expression on her face I did understand
    that she did not want to talk to me.,..so I stopped me and looked at her...and said...okay...you take the elevator
    and we talk some other time...she was relived and here the dream stop´s..

I was so sad and dissapointed to notice that men so far in my life has not had any interest in me as a person only how they can use me for theire own purpouses...this hurt´s.

I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Yesterday I did do a guided meditation, the purpous with the meditation was to be taken to the fires of hell to burn and speed up your karma or what ever you want to call it....and I must say that it did wonder for me....he who did guide was Maha Vajra....so this is what happened when I went to bed to sleep....before I fell to sleep I did see all these neg´s and lower entities who do or did inhabit me...and I by my own force did chase them out so I could go to sleep...the senarios was horrendes...how they eat of our energy and I now for the first time could see clearly what keeps me week and down....I am happy to have a video with this guided meditation so I can repet it as many time´s I need to come back to my strength what has bean kept away from me too long.
    I know that time from now on will not be easy, because I am more aware now and can not deny anymore, now I have seen with my own eye´s how bad it is and how much work it will need to be done from my part to cleanse out all what keep´s me down.
    I am happy to have all your support, thank you.
    I love you all.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Consider it done. NO ONE CAN KEEP YOU DOWN. I love and support you, dear. Maybe 'one day' is only tomorrow away.

[I shouldn't have said that. Been up too late. Not to say I didn't mean it, or something.]
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Consider it done. NO ONE CAN KEEP YOU DOWN. I love and support you, dear. Maybe 'one day' is only tomorrow away.

[I shouldn't have said that. Been up too late. Not to say I didn't mean it, or something.]
    Thank you Richard.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dream I did see one good thing of my improvement...I only tell about that....it was like this....I was in a Place with people, and particularly one man did notice me more than other´s....I had an urge to go to bathroom, so I started to go towards the bathroom, and he followed me...he tried to interupt me or as I felt it...give up my own need´s and give him all the attention...so I gentle said...can it wait....he had an very surprising face...he was so sure that I will give him what he need...what was good for me to notice was my calmness and gentleness....I did know for the first time that he was not in any danger or urgent need to have my attention...so he can wait....I feel happy to notice that I am progressin truly...wow...a tap om my own sholder and a high five ...yay!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 47 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast