Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Blog Entries

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Last night when I come to awarness of my Dream I was in shower..as usual I see my whole body from outside but I talk like I am in my body....I shower but suddenly I hear a Child talking to me...the Child ask´s me if I am born....I feel fear in the child´s voice and this make´s me sad that the Child is afraid of me....the Child is also showering with me but now I am imbarressed and I try to cover my nakedness so I am like standing half away from the Child and I am looking at the Child (I did not be clear if it was a boy or girl it is why I only say Child) I am trying to understand the question....if I am born....my though´s go like...what els can we be...so when I tried to diciffer the code I lost it...and I Went into Another Dream....I was on a boat and lived on it...I was taking care of a girl in a Wheel-chaire...she did complaine how hars her father was against her...and I could see old bruises on her face...they had become grean/yellow...I said...that yes, it is not easy...but I did not want to go deeper into that conversation with her...so I said we go out...and when we go off the boat we meet a women with an suitcase...the new was that I for the first time wanted to check out what is happening...so I told the girl...wait...I want to see what she is going to do...so I Went after her and asked who she is and what is she going to do...she said she is a feet care taker...I said....maybe not many are at home daytime...but feel free and knock on the first cabin door...and the door opened and in she Went...I bended me over to see and I did see her sitting on a low stool and I asked if it Went well...yes she said...and I Went back to the girl in the Wheel-chair....we Went to a café...her friends joined us and while we are sitting and enjoying our self´s...one of the girl´s ask me how long will she live...and I said...wait I have to Close my Eyes and focus...but I was not able to Close my Eyes...so I said to her...this is not allowed for me to ask...I am sorry......

The Dream ended here but I can see improvement in me...that I asked and dared to look more, and not only let everyone do what they do without daring to ask or look what is going on....so I am happy for my new development in me....it is a new boldness or what I would call it....daring to get involved maybe is more right....I take this as a good sighn.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I had this Dream the night Before this night...I was Walking and I meet a friend to my grandchildren...It was like a fench and a pathway and a fench on the other side of the pathway...she asked me if I am happy to soon meet my grandchildren, I felt they where with her comming to meet me...Yes I said I am beyond Words to express my happiness and love for them...I notice that a cow was coming on the pathway so I was leaning over the fench to hold the Child so the cow can´t trample down the Child...when I was holding her I felt something biting my heel´s and i noticed a lot of ant´s biting just only my heel, I was barefooted...when the cow hadd passed by I let go of the Child and bended me over to bruch away the ant´s....

Anyone to know what symbol the ant´s are??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Ants - a well ordered/structured community - biting your heal Hoho
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ants - a well ordered/structured community - biting your heal Hoho
    Thank you Richhard, do you know when you laugh like that you remind me of my grandma and she was Always laughing in a specific way because of Deep fear...so ho ho to you too
    I did get help though by your respond....my achiles heel is not to be enough grounded and therefor easy to bean cast of guard and this is also a reminder to me to work hard on grounding but also gentledlness...when I bruched off the ant´s I did it first too rough I felt I killed the ant...and got the feeling to be gentle towards me but others too...and I Think this is as much to you Richard as it is to me...

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Yeah, I don't know what I mean when I use Ho Ho? LOL is passé these days. Ho ho does not equal Ha ha, I use them differently but I can't quite say why.

And yes, I believe in the community of dreams and dreamers. As you say, it may well be true of myself. That may be why I snapped immediately to the comment - it seemed so obvious.

Being Swedish you may have missed the play on words. I used 'heal' as in healing rather than heel as in foot. Hahha . I'm so funny..... :-/

Richard
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what I mean when I use Ho Ho? LOL is passé these days. Ho ho does not equal Ha ha, I use them differently but I can't quite say why.

And yes, I believe in the community of dreams and dreamers. As you say, it may well be true of myself. That may be why I snapped immediately to the comment - it seemed so obvious.

Being Swedish you may have missed the play on words. I used 'heal' as in healing rather than heel as in foot. Hahha . I'm so funny..... :-/

Richard
    Richard, if you do not know why you say or do in sertain way´s, there are solutions to find out.
    Self observing by meditation!!

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was washing disches togeather with many other´s, there was also a man with his grandchild...this did make me very happy, that men are par-taking in these so typical femal schores...and I was making a joke to the man..that hurry up and give something in hand of your grandchild...so he also has something to do.....it was a chearful and happy atmosphere.

There is hope for humanity

Our Children does not do what we say to them to do, but what and how we do, they just mimic us.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that 2 women from Another ethnical Group then me did mock me...they where really looking down on me and laughing...I was surprised of my own coolness...they did not affect me at all as their purpous sure was to make me feel bad...

I just could see through them and feel sorry for them to mock me, I even did not know whom they are...so it is alsways easy to moch someone on hear sayings...and I Believe it is this way in our World...we hear gossip and ..bang...we Think we know something about the person and do not even bother to check up if it is true or not....

In this episode I was swiming under the Waters...and suddenly I did swim in a black sack...it was soft material and total solid, couldn´t see outside at all....and my thought Went...am I a fish cought in a net....first I was going to panic but instead af panicing I did awake me up....I admit I felt fear and are still Little bit afraid it might mean something bad, but I have to stay calm and trust all is well.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dream I was riding a bicysle....one ex boyfriend did sit behind me and did put his feet´s so I was not able to hit the break´s at all...it Went down hill and I did say repeatedly...take your feet´s away, I cant hit the break´s...so ...

this is a very good Picture how I has bean hindered in my Life...and why it Always did go down hill in my Life....no support but much to make my Life as hard and impossible as possible....and they wanted to call it LOVE???...well good training it has bean so that´s the good part what I must be greatful about ...I am still alive.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 48 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast