Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I dreamt so strange, my childhood friend T did die about 3 yrs ago, I in my Dream was visiting her, and I was so in chock to see that she still was in same condition when she passed over...full of drugs and sleeping or she was with Eyes open but as you are when you have much drugs in your system...she was only skin and bone´s, and not able to move on her own, and she was naked...I grabbed her with my left hand on her middle back and my right hand on her stomach..and I said to her...I will move you to a Place where you can start to heal...I lifted her and carried her to a new bed and this Place I knew is for healing...I appologized her for me having so Cold hand´s and I said...it is for your own good??

In this episod I was in a big room cusshies all over the floor...a Young man (short in length) who was very near me, we was lying down, I looked down on him and noticed he did not have any trousers and did have erection...I looked around the room and there was no door´s what so ever...so I said to him...I am not going to make love with you ...he said ....at all...and I said at all...not now and not later and not other Place eighder...
    suddenly one other male friend of mine did put a Heavy bag on my lap...he said...now I have bought it for you...I asked what did I order from you...I opened the bag and it was an projector and a film camera...I remembered i have given him 1.500 kr..but I was so surprised that I wanted to buy this items when I am not at all interested in making film nore to photograph anything??
    So this must be symbolic totally, yet I do not have a clue...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

I am not sure but do think that you did a soul retrieval. You probably helped with your friend's spiritual progress. I hope she gets through and resolves what brought her there and can move on to healing.
    I would say the projector is symbolic, I'm not sure how to interpret- from the simplest 'astral projection is something that is costing you' (heavy and you owe money for it) to the more psychological 'projecting your unwanted characteristics unto others is also not good or pleasant or works for you' type of message. Only you can figure that one out.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I am not sure but do think that you did a soul retrieval. You probably helped with your friend's spiritual progress. I hope she gets through and resolves what brought her there and can move on to healing.
    I would say the projector is symbolic, I'm not sure how to interpret- from the simplest 'astral projection is something that is costing you' (heavy and you owe money for it) to the more psychological 'projecting your unwanted characteristics unto others is also not good or pleasant or works for you' type of message. Only you can figure that one out.
    Thank you CFT..This is 3 time I try to send an answere to you...??
    I will not write more...

I try once more to write what I wanted to write Before but was not able because the note did dissapare into the syber....??

I hope it was a soul retrival this one would be more accurat to the reality. The first Dream I had about T when she passed over was that she come to me and asked for help, and I did take her as far as I was able to take her and then I handed over her to someone I called my co-workers....she was as healthy as she was Before she got cancer....she passed over total drugged down, so I am sure this is more right that she is sleeping because of drugs.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I have had 2 different Dream last night....I was talking to my mother, and I told her that she or other relatives never visited me and my son only now and then and very briefly...I told her how sad I was over this and if I had not taken my son and then later my grandchildren to my my relatives they wouldn´t know them at all...it was like a last try to make her understand this from my Point of view.

In this episod I was out shopping with a man who dressed like a women...he was very fond of clothings...I am not as you might know...but I was trying to be interested for his sake, so we could say we had a nice day shopping and had a good time....this is so strange for me...but it might show how I do things for others, and it does not have to please me so to speak....or something like this....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Last night I dreamt that 2 women from Another ethnical Group then me did mock me...they where really looking down on me and laughing...I was surprised of my own coolness...they did not affect me at all as their purpous sure was to make me feel bad...

I just could see through them and feel sorry for them to mock me, I even did not know whom they are...so it is alsways easy to moch someone on hear sayings...and I Believe it is this way in our World...we hear gossip and ..bang...we Think we know something about the person and do not even bother to check up if it is true or not....

In this episode I was swiming under the Waters...and suddenly I did swim in a black sack...it was soft material and total solid, couldn´t see outside at all....and my thought Went...am I a fish cought in a net....first I was going to panic but instead af panicing I did awake me up....I admit I felt fear and are still Little bit afraid it might mean something bad, but I have to stay calm and trust all is well.
    This Dream me being in something soft and black and I felt cought in net....I Think this is memories of a womb...I am Reading the Tibetian book of Death...and I am sure it triggers Death and birth memories in me....what do you Think??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my Dream I saw the Wheel what is pictured in Buddhism the Wheel with 8 acers...it was 4 and a half wheel in a row....and I did also observe a very Confident women eating an apple and took a very firm grip on a branch of the tree and she knew she could travel as the tree as a traveling vessel....I am totally flabbergasted.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dream I was driving a car, it was dry and normal road not maybe summer , suddenly it was a downwards road and total in shiny ice...this downwards road did appeare so suddenly and unaspected so I was not prepeared to it at all and the the speed was too high, I yelled totally with my whole voice and started to think if I put smaller gear in will it slide and make the car vobble..I knew I can´t hit the breaks at all...it was too horrible for me to find out so I awakened me from the dream.

In this senario I was with my son we lived in a big house, we where both back in school, I looked at the house and saw we had forgotten to put the lights off so I gave the key´s to my son and he did go in an put the light´s off. He took the key´s in his pocket and took his bike and went off...I noticed that I had not my school bag nor my bicycle key´s...and my son had the key´s...so I had to think differently...and this part is so wierd now to think of....I did think back another house I have lived in and I did know the door was open and I went in to find my school bag and I had to take out so much things out of bag´s but I did found the school bag, but time was 20 to 8 and school begins at 8 still I did not have my phone...so I just said...take the bike and go...I did catch up my son and he was saying...look...who has taken our wheelchaire...it was like old model and it did look like it was an old military steel made...it was gray and robust...I said to my son to leave the wheel-chaire and keep biking to school so we do not come late.

This senario I was again with my son at a house block to empty one appartament...suddenly I asked the house keeper if he could open the door to another appartament, I wanted to look inside...it was like a bunker...no windows and the wall was scribbled with text and painted with many colores...I did understand something very deep...I said in my mind....no wonder when lived in such a bunker...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I did dream that I was walking up some stone staires with buildings as you can see in middle east...I had a man going beforeme and he looked down at me and I sensed his feelings that he was not pleased me also going at same direction as him...suddenly from nowhere a women in burka did turn up and she walked down wards the staires and sholder me to get my attention...she did give me a feeling that I had to turn around and go back from where I come...I turned and looked at her and she had reached the platform below and was now sitting on a chair...I said to her...there is no enemy ...only fear is blocking...and I saw the man go indoors to the left...and I continued my walk up the staires...and here a woke up....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was living in a very big house...My door was open and a man tried to enter from it, I did not want him to come inside of my house, so I tried to Close the door.
    He put his hand´s inside so I couldn´t Close the door, but in the end I did succeed to Close the door. He was really trying me to change my mind, but I know him very well and it is no use to let him enter back to my Life.
    I was so afraid in the Dream, and I run from window to window to check they are closed and he was running outside the house and screaming for me to change my mind and let him in....
    To my big surprise suddenly my house was invaded with police and they told me I am protected...wow...I have a whole crowd of own police force...I am protected
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had so wonderful Dream, I was with my grandchild J and I was kissing his hand´s and face...and I said...it is so wonderful you are this old to understand things deeply so there will not be any missunderstanding, he smiled...

In this episode I was looking into my sore throat, it was red and swollen, I had hard time to swollow.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 49 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast