Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night in my Dream I did spoke to my grandchild J..it was like a several high building and his appartament was on the groundfloor and I did see it ivaded by teenagers and I knew he had to study...so I Went to the appartament but did not see J at all, so I told the teenagers to leave, they where not happy, but I did not want them to hung around alone without my granson who lived there...
    I Went outside and looked up and I saw him in Another appartament and I waved to him and he opened the window...I asked him if he know how to solve the math exersice...and he said no...I did with my hands a triangel and asked him what shape it is ...and he said he did not know...I told him...I did make an rectangel and so on to help him...

In this episod I was sitting as they do have in Kina when people are carrying the wagon and it is curains so no one can see who is sitting in the wagon...to my surprise I was sitting with a man and I did not feel comfortabel at all...so I said to him that I want to walk´...I did put on my red Lovika gloves and tried to jump off...but he did not let me....so I awoke my self from the Dream...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dream my grandchild A did come to visit ...we hugged and it was so happy moment...my son said they are going to store to buy food, A want to make pasta, I looked at her and she did ask me...how long are you going to stay...I said...I can go now if you want, you only need to be straingt against me and say as you feel...she did not answere anything, so we all Went to store...when we come back she Went into her room and I Went to see what she was up to....she had build a tent and was with her dog in the tent...I bended down and looke into the tent...and she said...you know..s (the dog) is collecting my things...I said...you know what that mean´s...yes she said...he is being dominant ...yes I said...and you know what to do...

In this episod I was at my home and in only bath-robe when my x husband come over and said that I had to come with him at once...I said..I have to dress...he did not listen and did make me follow him..it was Winter and I had only this bath-robe and slippers..he said to come with him...we Went to his working Place and I felt so imbarresed, so after a while I said I go out and wait for him...and some co-workers come and I said ...can you tell L that I go and wait for him at the car...Now his son did come and he was adult..he took me by my sholders and asked me to go with him...I have never complained about theire father to them, but now I did...I did not feel good to do so...and here I awoke my self from the Dream...I did not see any Point to continue...I did divorse this man 18 yrs ago...why does these people come back into my dream´s now??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

From last night I only remember one episode, I was in a pool and 2 of my friends was sitting by the pool. We where small talking and I was lying on my back in the water and pushed with my feet´s and floated to the other end...I pushed with my hands and floated back with my feet´s first...suddenly someone shout´s...there is a ghost hurry...and everyone run and I was left alone and the water resistans was so heavey that I hardly could move...so I shouted, please someone help me...so the women friend run back and lended her hand to me and pulled me up from the pool and we run....(I have never seen these friends before, a male and a female, yet I knew them)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I know why I had this dream last night, it must have bean triggered because my sister called me, and asked me if I am going to go to the big party what our first cousin is throwing up for his husband, for his 50 year birthday-party.

I told her as it is…if I am in this shape I am now, I am not going to go, but if I feel better then I might, but there is a big problem, I do not have any car but she said that can be arranged…..so the dream was like this….

I was with my x husband L..we where going to be married again…he asked me if I am sure now…I said…yes I can promise you to stay with you from now on…he said…stay with me…and I felt the deep meaning of his question….yes I said..whatever happens I will not divorse you again…but I said…I can not promise you the wedding night because we have not had any time to slowly again learn to know each others…and it will sure come later…he did be satisfyed with that answere and he went out to do some arrend…I went to bed, I was exhausted…he come back home in company with a mutual friend to us… I did have had a brief affair with this man after my divorse from L…he this man said…oh ia I see your dark curly hair, I have many pictures of that head on my pillows…I did feel at once…what did I promise to L…I feel awful, I can´t re- marry him again…I felt so embarresed and in shame…

This dream show me much about me, I make hasty decissions in the moment of now, but do not realize the consequenses of my decissions, what cause and effect they have in the long run…

This sure make me to start to see life differently and to consider my options more careful before making any choises, it matters how you decide, what out come it gives…it is very clear how easy it is to make easy choises but it has bigger effect than I could ever imagen.

Time to start to take more responsibillity and not make hasty decissions.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I only remember one sequense from last night...I was like over hearing a conversation between 2 people, ...

They said...I can´t call her, I have nothing wise to say....

I answered thelepatecly....You can ask how she is, it is enough reason to call.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream it show clearly how ambivalent I am....the Dream was like this...I was with a male co-worker (have not ever seen him in real Life) Another co-worker a female did come down staires and she asked if we (it was like totally normal to her that me and this male co-worker Always do things togeather?) where going to eat in the Company diner, he asked what food they served today, she said something and he said no...he did like assume me to go with him, so I asked...shall we go out for a pizza and he looked at me like I was crazy..and he said firmly NO...okay I said and felt stupid....I really had liked to eat pizza...why did I not go alone out for a pizza?? I just adjusted to his wish...

Now I remember this sequense from last night...I am not sure if it was my sister or someone els but the feeling was it was her, and she did have my hospital journals, I was surprised and I started to look and read with her, and she said...there is a cat-skan do you want to see...yes I said please...I saw the x-ray Picture but my attention did go to a photo and I had hard time to see whom it was picturing...It was a christmas photo when my son was very Little, and they where dressed in White and read out fit´s..I was trying to look if I am on that photo too or not...I did show to my sister but at once she touched the photo it did change and now she had several other Pictures in her hand and she said...what do you mean...I said..now the photo dissapeared, and I was feeling betrayed....something she did not want me to know...I was dissapointed ...

In this seequence I am not sure but some relative maybe my sister or mother did call the Queen of Sweden...I was like...what...and I did see postcards written to my Brothers but no stamp on them...I was thinking to post them so they get them...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    In last night Dream it show clearly how ambivalent I am....the Dream was like this...I was with a male co-worker (have not ever seen him in real Life) Another co-worker a female did come down staires and she asked if we (it was like totally normal to her that me and this male co-worker Always do things togeather?) where going to eat in the Company diner, he asked what food they served today, she said something and he said no...he did like assume me to go with him, so I asked...shall we go out for a pizza and he looked at me like I was crazy..and he said firmly NO...okay I said and felt stupid....I really had liked to eat pizza...why did I not go alone out for a pizza?? I just adjusted to his wish...

Now I remember this sequense from last night...I am not sure if it was my sister or someone els but the feeling was it was her, and she did have my hospital journals, I was surprised and I started to look and read with her, and she said...there is a cat-skan do you want to see...yes I said please...I saw the x-ray Picture but my attention did go to a photo and I had hard time to see whom it was picturing...It was a christmas photo when my son was very Little, and they where dressed in White and read out fit´s..I was trying to look if I am on that photo too or not...I did show to my sister but at once she touched the photo it did change and now she had several other Pictures in her hand and she said...what do you mean...I said..now the photo dissapeared, and I was feeling betrayed....something she did not want me to know...I was dissapointed ...

In this seequence I am not sure but some relative maybe my sister or mother did call the Queen of Sweden...I was like...what...and I did see postcards written to my Brothers but no stamp on them...I was thinking to post them so they get them...
    I can´t understand how Deep all my dissapointment has gone...how can I really keep this to stay in my past?? How can I in the now not to be dragged back to my past scars?? I do want to be in the now...for in the now I am not dissapointed..I am happy.
    But like these Dream I have had lately show how much unsecurety and letting others be telling me what and how to do...I see how easy I am pushed off guard and I adjust to others wishes...I want to keep my cool in every moment, and feel I am the one who decide if I will follow others or not...But not as it is now...I just ALWAYS do as others want. I just do not know how to take the lead in my own Life!!
    This is the reason I feel I just want to be alone, when I am alone I have no problem to make decissions and know what I want, but it take´s only one person to make me stop having the lead in my own Life, I at once become a follower...WHY??!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I did make an Telephone call to a professor in cancer. The hospital´s initials is HS and I did say mine name and I said...I have bean treated for several conditions and now I need to know what kind of tests I can tell my doctor to take so we can solve my issues....He took my birth date and social security numbers and he said he will look into it...but I awoke Before he did get back to me...so I have several questions...Do I identifye my HS as a male?? Do I know Deep down that I have cancer but it has not surfaced yet?? Do this mean I have to really really stop to limit my self by fear even I am still like paralysed by it, or is it only what I Think I am??..Maybe the old tracs are fooling me still?? and I have to give me more time to heal and grief??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In my last night Dream I did meet total new people...specially one women with no fingers and not toes, I did not ask what had happent to her, she did thank me and she said she had left me a gift, I could get it from a Place she said to me...I asked for what...she said she wanted to thank me for standing up and speaking mine mind...oh I said..so to yell and be angry is paying off, and she laughed...I started to go to that Place to see what she had bought to me, but I all the time find myself in different places and I did not get to know what it was....

In this seequence I was buying new shoes....(new path Walking I assume)
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dream I was going to travel by subway... There was a women with a small Child...one alone male Child...and me in the que...the women said she has to go first her Little girl is tired and hungry, so I let them pass, now I looked at the boy Child and I said, you can go Before me....he did not have any Money, I asked what do you have in your pocket and he did show me...a candy bag...with lakrize pirat Money candy..I did first give it the the lady who sell the tickets..but she gave it back to me and I did put it back in his pocket...I asked...are you alone...yes he said...I said to the lady that you maybe must call a police officer to take him home...and she did...Now I started to be in a bit hurry and I gave money to the lady to buy me a ticket...now it was here I noticed it was my mother...I said...give me a ticket...she did delay it and like did not want to sell me a ticket...so I said..how hard can it be...she showed me that it was complicated...and when she showed me the price tabel it was really complicated, I had to accept but here I awoke myself from the Dream....??

I did also got a name in the Dream...L William...and I was not paying attention enough...I lost it...the meaning why the name did be spoken...I did notice that I was distracted and it is why I do not remember anymore so much from my Dreams....I have to start to be more collected and not all over the Place with my attention, I can´t grasp all and Everything...trying too much I loose Everything...but atleast I now know now why I do not remember so much from my dream´s anymore...now I can do something about it, it feel´s good.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 50 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast