Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night I dreamt that I had a very Little and odd looking baby, it had a very long back of the head and the skin was not as it usually are on Babies...darker and more rubber like. It was tiny but did understand all what I spoke to .....do not know if it was boy or girl...it did be more allert when I did put it down and I did put it on a table and it will at once crawl...and suddenly it did crawl backwards and did backed up on back of a chair and fell backwards on the floor...I was in chock. It did happen so quickly that I did not even react until it was too late. I did pick the baby up and Went out, I did find myself in a chelter for homless, and it was christmas time, I saw christmas present and food. One women did ask me if she could hold the baby so I can rest a bit, I was happy for the help. She hold the baby faced at me, and now it smiled and wanted to show me it was okay, I took it´s tiny hand´s and we laughed in joy and happiness....here I awoke myself.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dreams I was back to an old working Place I had between 1987-1990. I Heard co-workers say there was cake to take, I had just again started working and was Little bit unsure I had right to have cake too.
    One co-worker said that the Owen must be moved and the background cleaned, he said it will be very nasty, all the oil is Heavy and on many layers...he knew I have my back injured so he did not want me to help him...so Before I knew anything he had removed the Owen and I could see that the background was not that filthy as he imagened.
    Now I asked him if I can go and have some cake, and he said off course...I tried to find a plate but did not so I took a bowl and Went to the other departament where the cake was served. I asked where the cake is and they pointed up to a very high cupboard..I did not reach enough so the cake come down on the floor, I was embarresed but said, I will eat this anyway, I did not want them to feel I am new and spoiled for some not to have any cake, 2 slices did come down...I did take the cake with my hands and put it in the bowl..did not dare to look at anyone, Went back to my working Place, but did not feel to eat the cake at all.
    I said to my co-worker in frustration...why did they have the cake so high up, no-one can manage to have it properly...why did I not take the cake and placed on the table....why did I not dare to make that change?? the thought did come to mind but I did not dare to execute it of fear what the co-workers would Think, me new at the work.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was a night what was strange....I did not get it...It was like looking at TV and noticing that the TV was not on but still there was program showing, and up on that noticing that the cord was not plugged in eigder but still there was showing TV programs...I was distrubed whilst investigating what is going on and I was dragged into a nother Dream and it was a horror Dream...
    A girl was taken as a hosstage her hands was bound behind her back...I did rescue her...we ran out...after a while the man did spot us and he was in Company of a boy now...and he was taken as hosstage too, now I noticed that he was blind (he had forced the boy to be his eye´s to find us)...I did get more currage to be able to handle this and free both Children...we ran and whilst we ran I was making up plans, but suddenly the Dream was abrubtly end...and I woke up??
    What is going on??!!
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

IA, strange but one of my dreams last night was similar.
    Someone was keeping me in a room and I was not allowed out.I was a prisoner. When I plucked up courage to confront this person I noticed he had a boy in another room being held. I talked and persuaded him to let us both go .That was all of the dream.
    I wake up a lot through the night and have many dreams if nothing eventful happens.
    Our dreams although different are similar.
    I wonder if it's just a coincidence that we pm'd each other yesterday?
    Or maybe mine is just because I feel I want to get out every night.
    Maybe yours is your struggle to be set free from your troubles of the past and start new. Don't know just wanted to point out the coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA, strange but one of my dreams last night was similar.
    Someone was keeping me in a room and I was not allowed out.I was a prisoner. When I plucked up courage to confront this person I noticed he had a boy in another room being held. I talked and persuaded him to let us both go .That was all of the dream.
    I wake up a lot through the night and have many dreams if nothing eventful happens.
    Our dreams although different are similar.
    I wonder if it's just a coincidence that we pm'd each other yesterday?
    Or maybe mine is just because I feel I want to get out every night.
    Maybe yours is your struggle to be set free from your troubles of the past and start new. Don't know just wanted to point out the coincidence.
    Hi Susan,
    I am not at all surprised, I did see your avatar so I was thinking in the Dream ....if you also was with me in the Dream...so we where in the same Dream.......both strange and cool...and yes I Think it had to do that we connected yesterday through PM...so we where in each others energies

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I have moved to Another Place, I did keep my old house and Went with friends to visit my old house, I hade a big bunch of key´s, I opened the door and the first thing I noticed was a steep stairwell up, and when I come up to the hall the first thing I saw was my son´s old Tonka car and all our furnitures intact, I said, I have left all here so if friends or relatives want to lend the hous for holidays it is okay, and my cousins mouth Went wide open of surprise how generous I am, so I said, off course everyone has to keep it Clean and tidy up after theires use.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I was in a very high building and I Went out to the balcony and at the first time there was the balcony parapet and this sceen did repeat it self with small Changes everytime..second time there was no balcony parpet and then the balcony floor did get smaller and smaller and in the last one when I did see through it was no floor at all and I noticed it just Before I did put my feet on it, it was just plaine air.....it was the meaning me jumping out of it to kill myself, but i did see through and did copy in every change and survived....

Then I in one seequence I hear myself say,...Queen Christina
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I had so many Dreams last night but I can´t get anything out of them ...The one I only want to tell about was that I had crocheted a yellow dress, and I wanted one of my male friends to try it on him...it fitted wonderfully and I did say to him to stand abolutely still I want to take a pic of him so he can see how it fit´s....then I noticed the only what did stick out was his gender bulding out ...when I was looking at the sholders I was so happy about the design and the dress in whole, ...I did not react as if anything was wrong, just noticed these things....
    I do not still get what the Dreams was about...only thing come´s now in mind...if it was to check out my condemnation of to be appropriat or not...but as I do not Think in these values anymore...what is male or female...I go much what a person like´s or feel comfortable with is more important than anything els...more to dare to be em self from inside and not go by societies rule´s what is appropriate or not....in this case I did not feel it was wrong for him to have a dress if he wanted to ware a dress..
    I Think I am working with these kind of issues deeply...to free me from cutural boundaries me Think
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night was a very clarifying night for me...it was all about edification and a clear Picture off how things are...now and for me to understand to keep my focus on my own stand Point so to speak. I have very long time felt powerless and hopless how to start to live my knowing, but still yet not clear how to do it.
    The Dream was about first to get a clear Picture so to speak and then make a plan of strategi how to execute or live it...I have still much work to do but I have started to understand more deeply. I do fear the forces what is working against me...and that is my own ego...making old fear to bloom up and keep me in Place...this night did give me a more over view so I can Think about when fear do stick up it´s ugly face...and remember this night´s Picture I was given...it is more a total understanding than a Picture...it is a Deep knowing and experience ...like one soul at a time be saved....hard to explaine.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Mostly I do not write my Dream fractions more than if it feel´s some strong importance feelings what the Dream do recall in me...so was last night...this feeling of importance...the force or energy or what ever it was...was very clear to let me know how important my Life is...or all life´s and shall not be taken lightly ever...There is no GOD who say you shall sacrifice your Life for Him...that is an misguided missunderstanding and the Dream couldn´t stress it enough for me to really take it in and understand it´s depth of it...I do not even know what word´s to use to make justice to the meaning of my last night Dream....
    What I also did feel is how religions have missunderstood so much...and my Dream about the broken bridge...is about this topic...how to mend the bridge so we all can go home...and stop all these meningless wars of religions ...we all are Brothers and sisters in LOVE...not in war....so just Think twice Before you raise your weapon against someone...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 52 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast