Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night before I fell to sleep I did see RB breafly...I am sure it did happen because I am also waiting his answere to S I have bean active in that thread....

I did have very strange seequence ..it was a little baby and I knew it was my grandchild...I did take her by her hands and did let her walk and I said to her that I am going to introduce her for some aquitance to me...when we reached to the people I wanted her to meet I said....this is my grandchild..and I turned to her and said...say your name...she looked at me and said..I do not know my name...and I was flabegasted because I did not eighder know her name...I felt comfused and embaresed...and asked myself...how come I do not know her name??

It was many random scenary and I did have many physical experiences...like I felt like hurting myself..or that I did physically hurt myself??..I am sure this is from pre-lifes....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I went back to bed this morning at 7 and dream a whole ....The first dream was that I was in a very wonderful inviroment, like a casle...it was a cafee too...I did see my own image in a mirror and I was pleased of what I saw...my hair was white at the front haire and I was thinking I have diyed it and I was pleased, I look so young too??...but I did recoqnize to be me...the owner of the place did enter so quick that I raised my hands to protection of me...but he just kissed me..and that did surprise me even more..and I started to tell him that I thought I had to defend me ..and that I thought he would be violent against me...now I noticed a women having a for me never seen way to have her chockolade...it was like a praline on the top...firme but flowting chockolade beneath..she bite it and drank in...and I could feel the taste too...it was fantastic...

Then another women started to talk about if she would have her readings in here how much would he charge her...and he said like..if you take 33 and I take 33...but she did start to protest....and I did intervien and I said...but your own part you can charge what ever you like...but I was thinking backwards...because I first said you can charge less...but this way as he had sudgested it was plus minus nill...so when I noticed my bad...I said what I already wrote...but this last episode was after I noticed I was thinking backwards...

In this seequence I was going to my brother...but I had his name on a nameplate...it was bigger than usual...and it had something on it...some splash...and I was thinking if it was coffee...I was walking to a car because I was going to be picked up by him...but a for me unknown women did come and picked me up...I did feel right about the car..but surprised it was not my brother who was driving it....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I was invited to a grill-party and when I arrived to the place the owner said...can you get me some skewers..I knew I had some in wood at home and went to get them...I did find them but when I handed them over they where cut in 3 pieces and one piece was missing...I was looking at them and said...who do this kind of things...so I said I will go to store and buy some new...and I asked if they shall be the short or the longer ones and he said...the long ones...

In this episode I did to become aware of something deep, I could now compare something...my whole body was tingeling after this episode, sad I do not remember it in detail, but I know it will come back, it was sure something I need time to accept.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was crying very very hard and deep, but I was not able to know about what, I just felt that one part of me was crying in agony and pain...but I was not affected by it..I just get to be aware that I did cry....I felt that that kind of pain I would not survive..or the body...heart...would not be able to hold....if I had to be awake and aware to....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was in a very old house complex, it was very low doors as they had in old times, it was little bit a casle feeling from the inviroment, old furnitures and stuff, I was there with a group of people, but I can´t say I did bond with them, but I was trying my best, so I do not understand the meaning of the dream at all....maybe that I do not feel at home at all anywhere I go, I just notice that I am as I have always bean, alone in miths of a crouwd...

In this seequenze I was at my grandfathers from fathers side, but it was much bigger house than in reality, I was just going to go inside when I see a group of people coming, I did look if I knew any of them...I did not...but one women was so warm and kind so I went to meet her and I did hug her, I said...I was just going inside to cry but then I saw you coming, and I laughed, and now you come with the sunshine, she smiled and asked If I want to join them, and I said why not...it seamed to be a dancing group...folkdance group of some kind....there was a man with a black hood and when I started to look around it was a very odd group of people, very different and not at all co-herent as usually that kind of group are, but it was a nice and warm hearted people, and I did feel secure and accepted, I did not bond but I did feel happy to be with them.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had several dreams, it is only fragments I remember...
    I was talking with a man, it was like we where a couple, and he was going to let me meet his children, he have 2 children. He looked at me asked...Are you going to give us trouble? I was surprised of his perceiving of me, and I aswered ...No if you neighder do give me problems...I was trying to communicate...they get what they give...so to assume I was going to give him problems in my understandig was to project on me his own unsecurity, he ougt to know that a relationship is give and take, not only to take.

In this seequence I was talking to this man trying to give some information about my sons father before he he meet him (my sons father did kill him self for for 10 yrs ago) He would be 70 yrs old if he lived today, so I tried to tell this man that even he is old he look very young, and that he would like understand that it is an old man, and to have somekind of mercy on him.

In reality someone has steel some items of mine from my sons flat, so in this part of the dream I did get them back by post as a parsel, I was really surprised.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I did get to understand about preayer...I do not know how to put it....I have bean fearful how to make a right preayer so it will make a difference in persons life whom I am makeing the prayer for...and it was written on the air with white letters....LOVE...I did understand....then I got to feel how hard it is to get out of own bad choices when it has gone too far...and I could also see that it needs God´s intervention...this did happen to my son...I can never be enough thankful and give enough grace to God....Thank you for loving us so much.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night dream started that I was looking at myself from the outside. I see me be dressed in a yellow dress and it was a sari/sarong feeling over the dress. I am in a sewing room, and I feel I have made the dress. Now I am in my body when a man approaches me, I do not give him my attention but calmly I start to pick up the sewing threds from the ground and they are in all colores. Soon the man starts to help me, we do not talk, now I have a bunch of threads in my hand and he grabs them to hold on to them too, and like jerks so he gets my attention and that I will be aware of his intentions...I am very surprised but I do accept the help. It is a nice feeling. I feel for the first time that a man is co-operating with me and really purely helping me without any other agendas. It felt utterly wonderful.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I was pulled into darkness and horrible noices and sounds was heard, but it was pitch black....so I focus on a sunny beach with birds song and the lovely sound of the water breaking into the shore....and I was in total peace..I have no idea why I was kept into the darkness but they who pulled me into darkness was not able to controll my inner feelings and my inner thoughts, and I was total satisfyed with the peace I felt and kept my cool....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my dreams I was watching several cultures how they took care of children...like the Africaans they have the child near the mother the first years of the childs life...the mother carry the baby on her back wrapped in cloth.
    And I saw also a father playing with his son, and I could see the humour in their connection, the father did pinch the sons nose and he like did gave him a face to get even on him...it was so nice but also how important the nearness and to see and acknowledge children in childhood is so important for theire adult life....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 54 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast