Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Last night in my dream I did threw away clothes with my left hand.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Here comes few of my last dreams...

I was badly harassed and I said...If you back off me now, I will not press charges against you. It was a group of people who had decided to harass me to death.

In this dream I was caught in a net, It was a horrendes ride, I closed my eyes and said...I have total faith that I will survive. I was dropped off and Angelina Jolie did rescue me, she did cut the net with a big knife and she said...this is total unexepted, they can not treat you like this. She gave me a towel, I went into the bathroom, I did pass by a beautiful man, with gourgeous body, but I was so in chock and tired that I was not able ot enjoy what I saw. When I entered the bathroom a "oridnary" man did enter with me the bathroom, I said...excuse me...I asked him..What do you want? He said: I just want to watch you shower..I said...(I was to tired to fight him out) If you do not have anything more useful to do....so be it....

In this dream I had got a new job...and I was welcomed by the boss with these words....Welcom R (my birth name) I said ...my name is ia...he/she said...I do not like that name....and I said...but I love it...with lot of enthusiasm and total happiness in my whole apearance

In this dream I was back to my old profession (medicin feet care taker) I was assisted by my childhood friend E...She come to me and told me that one lady did not book time for a treatment...I saw a sewing needle fall to the ground, and I was thinking of the meaning...but did not get to know the meaning...
    I was looking at the lady´s feet´s ..she was a diabetic...I did see she had a wound..and I started to heal it...she asked me if I am going to give her a treatment...I said...Not now...but after 2 week´s....I was thinking the wound will be healed until then....
    I noticed that my booking calender was old...(I stop my profession at 2006) so I was thinking I have to get a new booking calender...so I said that the first lady who my friend E said did not want to book an treatment...I said so she would hear me...but that lady has a booked time tomorrow....and she said...can I change that treatment to the 18th of this month...off course you can I said...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

This night I had a dream I was visiting some friends parents..We did end up into her room and I was surprised that the room was so small and it did only have a big bed, as big as the room was? and the walls and roof and the cover of the bed was in orange colore, we did lye down on the bed and the mother said...she does have the view of the big picture...and I was thinking that ...wow...she is tallented...coming from this upbringing and having an understanding for the big picture...I am not seeing it....and then I hear a voice saying...RAW FOOD.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

WoW...again a night what I will have hard to express in word´s...but I give it a try....I was sure I was awake and I was conserned that I will be so tired because of lack of sleep, I was touched with a knock on my body, and it was a sleep...my awarness was awake not my body....well this was helpful...but now it started to spinn off to things what I have always hunched but never had the gut´s to stay in and try to get some understanding in...I have always given up...it is so complicated so I have felt it is no use...so it was shown like a lazer beam...I could see to some kind of horison line, but I was aware it did not stop there, it did continue even I could´t see futher...now the lazer beam did become like a measuring instrument/stick.....I did get to feel/know how much the knowing was and how much the feeling was...feeling was way more than my knowing yet I got to understand that it is the knowing what count´s to be understood, if I am not able to put my knowing into word´s the feeling will not be accepted as a knowledge....so how to withen and deepen and make the knowing spread along with the feeling...Feeling will help me to measure my knowing so to speak...it is very good teacher...but not enough.
    Now I got to also understand beyond my 5 senses...there is several other for me known but not yet any name for....and it was given me as a knowing by making my nose chooked up...and I was to understand/feel how important to be able to smell is...I do not taste if my nose is stopped up...and if I do not taste I do not have the abillity to flawor or even know anything...like a methaphore...If you do not know what it is and you can not smell it you will not know what you eat...you can be served pure s..t and you eat it because you can´t smell it and therefore know that it is s..t...our mouth does feel the consitense that it is soft..eyes can see it is brown...so is chockolade too.....so by this all awareness fields must be opened so to speak to be able to know the wholeness....
    And I was to be aware that this unknown part is starting to open up...yet I have not read or heard about it yet, I can feel that others sense it too but no-one yet are talking about it....interesting....
    Now a new kind of shade of curiosioty has awaken in me, or has made awaken...well...I do not know how to even say it.
    I did also feel the importanse of symbols....one tiny symbol is so talkative that it will take a whole book to tell about it...wow.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that I was pushing infront of me a service table, the hotel staff did bring me breakfast to my room and now I was bringing it back with me , it was a service table with wheels, when a man also staying at the same hotel as me, confronted me with a belief, that they brought to me to my room on the service table better breakfast than he got at the hotel breakfast buffe...I felt how infected of jeleousy he was...I looked at him and I said...Don´t be silly...Come with me...now we are going to straighten this out....who got the best breakfast...He or me.....I got two toasted bread with marmelade and a bowl of porrige with butter and one boiled egg.....I am sure the buffe did have more to offer than this.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I dreamt that my front teaths did nearly break, I was able to just and just put them back on place, but I did feel how fragile they where and that it does not take much to really break them....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night dream I did get a telephone call....Hallo a voice said....can you hear me....Yes I said...clearly...Ha he said....I am calling from the other side...What??! I asked....I am dead....Are you,....Yes....I asked...how can I know??...suddenly my toes was twisted in a cramp...aha...I said...so this is the sighn when a dead one take contact....??...And here I awoke...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Again a night of difficulty to explain, but it do have connection to my real life happening....In real life I have much brain haze, memory problems like difficulty remember where I did put my glases type of a example....
    In the dream I did see small glimses through what my "brain haze" was about....it was about manipulation....like a jeddai thing...I knew I had payed a bill and here was this manipulation done to me and some one took my money what I thought I had payed a bill with, so, how to prove this to be true, who would believe me?? No-one....this has bean happening to me for years....

In this seequenze I did go into a room, I tried to understand what they where doing, but I did not....I entered a room, there was a bunch of people sitting with theire mobil phones and listening...no one spoke they where listening, to what? (I have heard that you can tap into someones phone conversation by having theires number and putting some code to overhear, I have no idea if this can be done in real life??)..I tried to ask one women but she was protending not to even notice me, so I silently went out of the room wondering what this was about?? Did not crace the code, so to speak.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had so many dreams that it is impossible to tell....the only seequenze what remained clear in my mind was....A man who called him Hankina Zedek, I have know him in my past, was going to do something spectacular and dangerous...Someone did run to me and told me...I do not remember what it was, but the only memory of it is that it is dangeours...and this Hankia has said he will do it....OMG!! I am scared....I will pray he will be okay.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The only dream I remember from this night is.....I did see at distance a very big bison oxe...huge...someone said it was not dangerous, but I could see him building up anger and started to pace so I said...I will take another path...I will go through this thick forest, my thought was that the bison was not able to run in this forest so I was much smaller and could easely escape if nessesary...my fear rose, but I was able to plane it out when desiding to take another path, instead of staying in my fear and taking risks of danger....I feel I have become more responsible and taking care better of myself.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 56 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast