Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dream I was very troubled because I did not understand how to behave....I was visiting a friend and she did let me know in a very fine way that she needs Money for food, she said it was cheep fish and how much it cost and that she of course will made it but need Money, so I said off course I will give her Money, and I felt in the Dream, that this is what I know, why have I not give her Money or buy food?? and that she has to remind me....but it can be that I thought maybe give her when I leave and I have just arrived, so it was a very confusing situation I was in....I Went to a ATM and it was so high up, I complained and wondered how on Earth I will reach to take out any Money when I do not reach up to the mascine....so one women come and did lower the ATM but it was like a wagon and on the top of the ATM maschine was a black wigg and did cover the display, so I had to push the hair away to see, but did not understand what language it was on...so I did it on hunch only, and hope the best to get out some Money to give my friend....I was also wondering if I take out 800 Swedish Crowns...so I put only 80 in the display, and out did come Money, a big load of Money, I did take the Money and was looking around but all seamed to be alright, so I did not Think so much about it, but it did not feel right. I Went back to my friend, but just Before I was at her home I meet a women from my past and I never did get along with her, she was making up stories about me and I felt dis-credited by her so I did left her as a friend...but now she did start to talk to me....and she asked also Money if I could give her...so I had the load of Money in my pocket and I did Count to 5 and when I did take up my hand from my pocket I did notice that the Money was Finnish Marks (today Finland has euro) I was feeling uncofortable and run from her...and now I see a black bank bag what companies use when they do bank theres Money....I started to Think how and WHOs Money was on the ATM maschine or if it at all was an ATM to start with, I did not understand the language....I felt like I have done something horrible and I felt like I am dying, how can I solve this and not be mis-understood??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had several Dream-sequences...one was....A very Young man did show his interest in me, it made me angry, I told him that I am double older than him and that he has to back off, he just did not let me be...so I told him that we can be friends and socialize if that helps him to be at ease, he accepted...he did take me to a Place what was total White, like a Winter landscape, but it was not Cold, it was fluffy and I did see people be naked there but coverd in that fluff like to cover it up, so I did end this Dream...

In this seequenze I did meet my sons father (he is dead) He had forgotten that we were married, he just rememberd us to have bean in gaged to be married?? I told him that we did marry.....I had just finnished in prepearing a meal to us (him, me and our son) He said he want to eat out, I told him that we have food at home, but he did insist that we eat out, I told him that I do not want spend Money on food when I have it at home, so he told me he will pay for my meal out, I asked about our son then, he said, he can wait in the car whilst we eat...so I said...No thank you.

In this seequnze an old boy-friend did seek my up, and he was angry for me breaking up with him....I Went into the bathroom and the door did only have haspa, so he did just in his anger open the door and the haspa did loose from the door and he got it open, I did get my firmity back and I told him to let me do my buissiness and he did not Close the door, so I did just show him he does not intimitate me and I did what I was there to do.....I also showd him by going out of the house, I do not know WHOs house it was...

In this seequenze I had visited my cousin P and did leave her home with a mugg of coffee and on the mugg was her name, so someone did show me the mugg and asked who she is...I told him....my cousin...my mother sisters daughter....

In this seequenze my sisters man did told me that I was invited to their daughtere funeral..?? I tried to find out what does that mean, but did not find out....was it some kind of telling, that I must try to help her stess down...I know she is very stressed out for the moment....

There was more but for the moment I am thinking what all these Dreams are about?? It is long time since I remember so many episodes from my Dreams, I am happy of course, but wondering what has happened...more healing taking Place deeper in me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had so strange Dream....I was looking at a figuretion sort of, but alive, I looked like it was made of Cream colored alabaster or vax.it looked at me with cuorious eyes..I couldn´t read it and it did make me unconfortable and almost afraid, so I decided to escape (as usual) and all turned to be colorefull ball´s to calm me down...I was so disaponted in myself and I still see how it is covered up to help me calm down and dare to go closer things what scares me still....what is hopful, that I feel the support now ....and that is good.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Cool dream! I wanted to add that if you prefer to deal with the things that frighten you in your dreams, you may want to tell yourself (it'll br better if it will be in front of the mirror) that you prefer to deal with the things that scare you in your dreams P.S- I'm sure that if it's important you'll deal with your fear- you will have this dream, or a similiar one (with another object that will startle you) again.
    Love!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Thank you dear Dontco, I am sure I will be trained until I am fearless

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Just Before awaken from the sleep I saw a vision of a neglected dog, it had dirt or poo on his all 4 paws and the fur was Dirty and it did look like the who did hold the Leach did like drag the dog and it had difficult to walk?? It was a very big black dog with long fur.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I Dream that I was on a bus with my mother, she had an very stylish beret on her, I noticed that if you had it in one way it did become transparant, so I did trixter with it and notice how it changed appearance, and I found in a way how it looked so stunnig on her...we passed by one who was living on the street, it was me, I said to mother, did you see, it was me, and she asked if I was dressed in red, yes I said surprised, yes I was dressed in red from head to feet??...I tried to understand what it meant, if it was good or bad, but I let it go after a short time, when I did not understand the meaning....and I was back to look at my mothers beret how it changed appearance and it was so fasinating that I forgot to be focused.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was sitting in a Wheel-chair, I had a lot of tubes for many organs, like lungs, urine etc...I had an assistant, a Young girl, I asked if she was ready to learn how to chainge the tubes, and she said yes. I called for the female doctor and she did pinch one tube with an peang and ...ooops...she said....what happened I asked, she did only look at the tube and it was damaged with an hole on it...OMG! I said....what tube is it...the urine she said...oh no...that will hurt a lot to change, I said....I did awake me Before I Went into more panic.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in school, one school mate asked me if I will continue my studies next semester, I did now remember that I had not asked if I did past the test and therefore continue my studies. I Went to the dining room of the school, they had waxed the floor it was slippery, so I had to go carefully not to slip, I saw a women and asked if she was the one who could tell me if I will continue my studies, yes she said, and we entered her office. She gave me sheets of miniatyr fasion clothes, I looked at them and asked if I should understand the meaning of them, she did not answere me, I asked if I am going to be contining my studies, and she said you have to wait until autum to know. I said that is not fair, I have to know now, but she did only turn her back to me, and a man did enter the office, I asked him if he did know. No he said, so I asked is there any vocation trade school for me to aply to, he said a name of a school I now do not remember....but here I awoke
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I did meet people from my past, one ex bf did try to touch my privat parts and I did say repetedly, I do not want, I do not like you doing this, I was in panic when he did not listen.

In this seequenze my sister did tell me that she has invited my teen bf to join us, I asked her why she does this, why she did not tell me Before me coming that she has invited him, she started to run away from me, and me running after her trying to confront her so she would understand how she has deceived me and never respect me, I asked her if she remembers when I got the text message that he has passed away, and if she remembers what I said....that I would not be surprised if he one day will show up, and not remember the lie he has put me through of his Death, I asked my sister, do you not rememer this, how could you do this to me...but she just run away and did not dare to talk it through with me and tell me how she was thinking....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 58 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast