Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dream the skin on my hands palms did come off, very thin like when you are sun burned. I was with a women and when I looked at her face the same has happened to her face, the skin come off in flakes.....??

In this seequenze I was working at a hospital, and all was in chaos, I tried to understand from what end I will start to work, to put all in order, the co-worker a women did say, she never thougt me to be able to work at a hospital, I felt she did feel me to be too good for this work, or likeley, and that did surprise me, I have Always worked with Charity in some extent.
    There was a test too, I am very fond of jewelery, and there was so nice jewelery but off course I can´t take others things, so it was not at all difficult to put them back where they belonged.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was visiting with my mother the house we lived in Finland, she did leave coffee for others to have when visiting the house. After some time I was visiting the house with my sister and her husband, and she did hold the coffee tin in her hand and when she opened the tin I did remember that mother and I did visit earlier and that mother did leave the coffee for others to make and drink. My sister started to put fire in to the stove, I rememberd what father did tell me that if the smoke is coming inside then the shimny is jamed and can explode, so in that case we must run outside, but it did go well.

In reality that house is no more, so if this is time traveling to go back to the time the house did exist in reality, well in that case or is it different in Dreams?? and can not call time traveling??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dream I was in a new aparatement and a new job. My grandchild A come to visit me, and I show her around and it was a big apartament, I did quickly wash up a red skirt and a yellow top and put them to dry, and I said to A that she can come with me to see where I work, and she did follow me. I said hallo to my co-workers and told who A is to me, and I asked her if she find the way back to my apartament, she can not stay at my work, she looked at me with a sad face, so I said I go with her back, when we have come half way she wanted me to carry her, and I noticed that she was so Heavy, but she was so sad that I did not want first to tell her that she is too Heavy for me to carry her, but in the end I had to tell her, she was bigger than I was and hevier too, here I awoke myself.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with my whole family, all my relatives and we are many....I could very clearly see how I have aliened from them because I feel I have no Place among them, and this seam to be mutal...it did awaken rage in me, so here I can clearly see what I have to work with. My brothes son in this Dream did have a teen boy, (in reality he does not have Children yet) He was sad so I started to talk to him and asked what is the matter, he said he did not want to be here at all, he wanted to go out fishing, so I told him that he can go to fish here, he did at once become happier and I took his hand and said we have to find my brother, he know where the fishing items are...I did not even know his name, so I asked my brother what M´s boy´s name is...and he said....Huomio...(that means attention in Finnish)...so I yelled Huomio, to locate him and to tell him where the fishing items are...

Here I Went into a new Dream, I was in middle of like arabic selebration I Went through the crowd of them and I had a gourgeous White skirt on my, it was so Lovely and I felt like a Queen in it ....

Here I was back with my brother and my Father, I said this house needs cleaning, and I started to take the carpets out, and it was so much dirt on the floore, I did only go to get the vacum-cleaner and when I come back the carpets was back on the floor, it did make me angry, I asked, did you really Clean the floor´s ...and my brother did not answer me, said something else, and I said in anger....please answer my question, but he just smiled, he did send a meassage with his energy, that I should understand that they have cleaned the floor´s, that no-one puts the carpets back on Dirty floors....this did make me so angry that he did not answere me properly but that I had to read him....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was at my granparants house, when I start to go back, one Little puppy did follow me, I tried to stop the puppy to follow me but I did not succeed to stop it. When I came to like a pass through, I opened the door and it was like a barn, but a pass through like a passage, I tried not to let the puppy get inside, but it did slip through, I klimbed up to the top of the barn and sat on a log what keeps the roof up, and it was still night, I was thinking that someone must soon pass through here and see the puppy and maybe know who own´s it....soon the door opened on that end where I was supposed to go out, and in rushed 4-5 big dog´s in and one black big dog rushed at once to the puppy and grabbed it in his mouth, I was in chock....the man tried to take the puppy from the big dog´s grip but did not succeed and the puppy died....I here did awoke myself, it was too intense and horrible....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was in a scyscraper....I met a man and somehow I did notice his face, it Went some time and Another man did approace me, and I did see something I did recognize and in rememberance ...oh I did say...you have a brother, he looked at me and said, yes, but somehow this man was a man I did know from my past, not from this Life, but from my past...he did also recognize me, and he did come near me and wanted to kiss me, but I turned my head away and said...please, I have not brushed my teeth...here I awoke...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream my sister had invited me to visit her, when I arrive my sister (as usual) was occupied to do some lounary, she said she must do that first, I Went with her to the cellar where she had her washing-room, it was so dark, so I asked her how on Earth could she see anything in this darkness?? We were small talking and now she was finnished, and we Went upstairs, she told me that she will leave her work, and the replacement worker will come and see her to talk about the work she is leaving to her, my sister asked her if she will get paid monthly, no she said per hour, my sister told me that she have not got as good conditions as she had.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night I had very strange Dreams...in the first Dream I was with my sisters husband and my teen bf (dead) we where to a house I was living with my family at the age of 13-14 yrs age....we were ready to leave and Went to the car, but they did left me behind, and I Went back to the house and I noticed that all lights was on and the cd-player also, I was trying to Close it down when unknown people entered the house, I knew this house was for rental and I understood that they have rented the house over the summer...So I started to walk and thinking that my sisters husband and my ex bf was just teasing me and will soon come to get me...but nothing happened but I entered a strange Town, it was Railway roads and travers roads, and I shouted to the working men how to get to Stocholm...they did Point a direction and I had to climb over trains and stuff and it was very hard, when I had come to a sertain Point I saw my sisters husband and ex bf in the car wawing to me and smiling...this time I climbed on a very dangerous Place it was hot and it was greesy and slippery and I did get stuck with my thies like between spirals, and the machine started to go on very high speed, I screemed ...help...but off course nobody did hear me...and I Went unconsious...

Now I am in Another Dream with my fathers parents (both dead and for the first time in my Dreams) we where visiting their house with my fathers Volvo (my grandparents did never have driving licens nor a car) the road to their house is very narrow so I said to grandpa that he might turn the car around for it will be very hard to go backwards 2 km....I did say to him where he can turn around the car not to damage it....It had to be in a Place where there was cow´s and bull´s and the fench had electricity on it...I did get help from the owners to the cattles....He did drive the car inside the fence and did drive very far away, it was like a car rally Place...I soon see the car driving like a rally driver but now I did see that both my grand parents are standing on the hill and someone else is driving the car...I wawed to them and yelled...we have to be going now if we are able to buy some food, my grandma did say she was hungry and that made us to leave the house to get some food....
    Whilst we where in the house upstairs we where planning what furnitures must be bought to make the room comfortable...
    It was much bigger than in reality....newer so to speak??

Maybe my grandparents has just now awakened?? I have bean wondering why they never be in my Dreams...so this night they where...I am happy.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night in my Dream I was put an gun into my hands and forced to pull the trigger, the man did held my hand straight out at him and said repetedly, shoot, shoot, but my hand did not have any strength to pull the trigger, and the man did not Believe me when i told that I can´t kill anybody.....when he let my hands free, I shoot at a trash bin and it worked. People in the other room run to me and said I have to go with them to the police office. No I said, I have not done anything wrong, I will not go, and they could not do anything, I felt they have just waited me to do some error for them to report me and put me in jail??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was like a spectator ..seeing a father and his son who was working together doing restorations...I do not know over what, but I Heard the Word....restoration...several times....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 59 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast