Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dreams I was sleeping and I was awakened by a feeling that someone was in the room, I also Heard someone saying something to me, so I said, sorry, can you repete it, I did not Catch it....Now I can see, it is my mother, and she is sad, she leanes her head on my chest, and I feel it is her time to go, I feel such Deep love towards her and at the same time my heart is breakeing because her departing, she sayes, if someone do see us they might get wrong impression, I said to mother, do not bother about that, we know what we are doing...she said she was afraid, I said, do not be afraid, just call upon me and I will come...go towards the light, it is nothing to be afraid of, you are totally protected....

In this seequenze my mother and her Brothers wife and me was entering into a dancing restaurant, I hear finnish dansing Music playing, and one man very toxicated greates me by saying...Hi pretty....mother askes me if I know him, and I say, yes...(but in reality I just do not know who he is)...I have to help him to stand straight, and I help him to his table and he is nearly missing the seat...I leave him....and go to mother and A they want to buy tea, and A takes Earl Grey...and I say I want more other tast, but the other tea bags do not have any labels so I try to smell them, but it was not easy so I just grab one and go to pay it, the cashier has poured up warm water in a tea cup for me and he have put an lilac colored tea bag in my cup??....I put my tea bag also in it ...it was black....I ask what one bun COSTs....3.50 she say´s..and I pay...mother put´s her tea cup in separate table from me and A and she say, I have to go to rest room...

In this seequenze I am in a room with 2 bed´s, I see my son in one and a dog on the floor....I go into Another room with 2 bed´s but soon I see my son back with the dog and I say to him, I can´t breath because of the dog´s fur in the air and I am inhaling it and that make´s me hard to breath, so he take the dog and go out for a walk.....

In this seequenze I am sitting in a Bentley with one of the Swedish Hollywood wife´s...she show me one hair slide, one part is missing and I tell her that we might find it in a second hand store, we both know one second hand store and we are going there, but it showed to be like industrial area and she do not want to go there, so we take a walk on a path way up to a hill, but in the middle of the road is many flies, and suitcase with blood on it, and 3 bird Cages coverd by a cloth...I tell her that we must call and report this to police...and one female police officer uncover´s the cageges and we get a big chock...she say...we ought to take better care of our pet´s and I agrea..One male police came with a parrot on his hand...alive...Oh I said, did he be alive, yes the male said, do you know who own´s it...No I said...but I´d like to have him, now the parrot tried to bite the police, so I said, No I change my mind, I do not dare to take care of him.....one male police uncovers the suitecase and it is a dead person in it....so horrible...
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I have looked upon geometrical patterns the whole night, when I awake this morning I thought that I have been awake the whole night, but then I re-called other Dreams too...I was arranging flowers so beautifully....this did help me to know that I have been awake in the Dream....

It was like a light ray that Went between the perfect pattern to a chaotic pattern, I could follow the light ray back and forth to understand the difference.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I had my grandson J hugging me a lot, he did held by my waist and we where dancing. He wanted to talk about religion and magic....and I said it is very delicat matters, it can make your mind spin and go bonkers if you do not be grounded enough, and have someone guiding you....who know the pitfalls...he was so happy to see me and we did talk and dance...it was pure happiness in joy and love.....so wonderful.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream my ex bf did invite a women to stay with us, I did lend Money to her, and I had also payed for Everything, it was my home, I was starting to eat breakfast when my exbf and the women told me I was not allowed to eat, I was compelled, so I said, okay, I go out to eat my breakfast, but the exbf did not want me to go, he held me like a prison, and Crying, so I asked him, how would you do?? He knew I was right, so he had to let me go......

In this episod the same exbf had sent a letter to my cousin P, she did show the letter to me. He did write to tell her he is going to throw a party for her, but she wanted P to ask L if he can have the party at her home...P asked me why he can´t have the party at her home, why does he not ask for himself....P wanted me to answer she meant that I must know how he is thinking...so I said, I do not, why do you Think I left him??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was to a new working Place, huge building with fenomenal halls and big rooms, it was very high sealings and it was so fantastic feeling in every room...It was breath taking to know it was my working Place...wow..

In this epiosode I was Walking with my second ex husband and his son...he did have a Walking frame but he did have it behind his back and Walking on his knees??...We Went into a candy store, I was totally aware of what Candys I want to buy, but it was all of chocolade and nothing what I had imagined to be, so I did only buy a Little figurine in chocolade, it was Little bit embarresing to buy one piece only, but because I did not want any of them really, so I was not at all embarresed to buy one only....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was in a room and on the window sill was an creature what I have never seen Before, I felt it was just a Child, so I asked if it can fly, it turned to me and said YES...I opened the window and out it flew, I saw in the shy huge creature and I could see it was the mother, I was happy to see them re-unite.

In this episode I had a lot...and I was checking the lot-number and I got the high score....I Went out and told my boss, she said she wanted to check the lot-number again, and vaniched....I tried to locate her, but every time I got her spotted she slipped away....

In this episode I knocked on my grandchildrens door, A opened the door and I Went inside and i saw their mother and my son sleeping together, I asked A if she had breakfast, if not, she could come to my home and eat together with me.....

In this episode I was looking up on a skyskrape...my monkey have climbed up to the top of the building, I was Calling for him, and soon I felt on my back where he landed, I was so compelled how he could jump from so hight, and still not injure me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was buying a car...The first one showed to be total crap...the second was very odd, without windshield and no stering Wheel, but a stick...like a joy-stick?? but I was very fond of it, because it was so special and only one of the kind....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with my grandchild A, I did see my exbf with his new women, he was brushing his teeth´s Walking by the Canal where they had their boat, an Woden motor boat....Me and A did walk by the Canal and I hear the gate keeper of the Canal saying...oh no...the bofor is too high....I could see the tunnel total coverd by the water, no boat could go there, but she did manage to fix it and when the boat was to enter the tunnel it was good and when the boat did pass through the tunnel the water did sink so me and A could walk through the tunnel....I could see the water was so clear so I could see to the bottom of the Canal....there was several odd creatures ...never seen Before....they hid under the stones, so I said to A that we have to walk on the stones because I do not know if they can bite or be poisoning....I could see that A had left her cloths all over the Canal.. I said to her to pick them up...I did help her...I did found a gold coine and a silver coine..the gold coine had the valor of 10 and the silver coine 1...I was thinking about the number or 11...but did not remember if it was important at all or telling me something of value....

I did also in the Dream be awakened by my grandchild A, she wanted to sleep besides me...and I did move and gave Place and I really could feel her sleep besides me....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was with my family, I had a Young male friend, co-worker who needed help, he have buyed forest and needed help with book-keeping, I did not know anything about it so I asked my exfather in law (dead) to help him, and he did gladly help.
    I had my ex co-worker also working at the same Place as me, she did arrange photos as collage, it was her job...I was like some kind of boss or supervisor, to see that everyone who needed help I was the one to know who has the specific knowledge.
    We did also plan a big job, so we had like model plane for it, we did have all the logistic as lorries, airoplanes, etc and we did "play" with the model´s to get a Picture how to execute the huge logistic plan....

In this episode I was among people from all over the World....did not get clear Picture what I was doing specific....

In this episode I was in sauna with my second ex husband, I did not find my towel so he did said I could take his, he has used and was dry, but I did see it was poop on it but I did not want to offend his feelings so I said...No thank you, you have used it on your privat parts and I blinked at him like I am joking....but I did find a fresh towel to use...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was living in a big house. I was visited by my Brothers and cousins, I said that we have to Clean the house, and everyone has to help, because there was so many rooms. My brother started and I did see he did only vacuum in the middle of the floor, no corners what so ever. Now he gave the vacuum cleaner to my cousin, and he did not do better work, so I took the vacuum cleaner when he had dropped it on the middle of the floor. I started to vacuum in the corners and huh so dusty, and under the carpets same thing....I noticed when I bended me to look closer that there was hiden so Beautiful wall, I said, look here, help me to uncover this wall, it was like a Beautiful painting but it was in somekind of valuable Wood, it looked nearly like marmor.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 60 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast