Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Re: IA´s dream diary....

In last night Dreams I was facing information via images, it come so rapidly that I can´t tell what I saw...I Believe that this information was given me this rapidly so I would not value or categorice the information....I am sure it will come back in other Dreams....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I was dancing with my aunt Eva....

In this episode I was visiting some friend who lived in a very wonderful area, in a wonderful house and I just loved to be there, then I returned at home and I was watering my plants when a friend did come by to say hallo and asked how my trip was, and how I feel to be at home...I looked around and noticed that my home was just as gourgeous as my friends, I have not noticed this Before, so I said, it is good to be home.

In this episode I was with a man and his Little son, the son was around 3 yrs old...I helped him to bruch his teeth...he did wear his fathers shirt, I told his father that he is making a mess with his shirt, so he would know, and not be angry at the son...I hear him say to his son...I long so much to see you naked...and I did get into Deep fear....and I awoke myself....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream my sister tried to talk over me to me to change my mind to her favor. I said to her, let me be, I do not want, why are you all the time dragging me down...let go of me...and I left her and walked up the stairs and she Went into the opposit direction, I felt a wonderful relief that I finaly dared to put down my feet to my sister.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was asked by my mother to beat her carpets...I have Heard that the Church had a Place you could do that, so I told mother we have to go there with the carpets....When we come to the Church and I asked if they have a Place where to beat the carpets and he said Yes....he took me to a sellar where he had the consol of it, and he carried it up to the balchony...when I Went to fetch the carpet-beater and I came back to the balchony my mother was ironing a blause, I get so angry at her, why are you ironing clothings now and here, that you can do at home....I knew I had to fetch one more carpet and I Went in anger to get it, Before I Went I told one ex bf to me who now was with us, to start to beat the carpets.
    My brother had moved to the same building and was living beneath my appartament, he did have the carpet what I Went to fetch.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dreams I met my sisters mother in law (dead) she had come to collect her things because her husband (my sisters father in law died for one week ago) she knew that no-one do respect the things she have made (chrocheded counterpanel etc) in the Dream I was doing a counterpanel to single bed, so she did wonder if I wanted to have her´s.....

In this episode I was to an old working Place, they wanted me to learn about all the king´s...they showed me several places where I could collect the information....I asked if I could make a list once and for all so in the future it will be easier to get the information about kings much easier.....

In this episode I was still at the same workingplace and they where a bit irritated for me not understanding at once how to invoicing ...the list´s with the info was to poorly listed, so I asked where the exact info is...they said...they just know...but I said...I am new, I can´t know this, why not write it down day by day, so even a new empoyed can work independently and do right??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Before leeping I saw a man, dark hair, not so old, looking at me and being disapointed?? I got a feeling that someone is having an Eye on me for some reason?? I would very much want to know who he is??!! Come forward and and tell me who you are and why you are holding an Eye on me??
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

For a longer period in my Dreams have bean so confusing that I have not known what to make out of them, but last nights Dreams did sum it up to my understanding, and it was to see what desires and fears I have....and also how I am as a upbringer or likely....and to see my morals too.....so to give an example...I did see a very masculine women ...and she did become an attractive man (to see if I fancy women or men) here was to see if I judge love between same sex....and also what I fancy myself.....as an upbringer my son was Little and this masculine women did want to play with my sons phone...he was taking pic´s with it and did not want to share it, so I did say to him....what´s the matter with you...and he did share his phone....but I did not force him to share but have made him understand that to share is good....etc...
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Last night Dreams was so hard for me to be in.....It started that me and my son was in a boat axident, we tried to send a sos signal with the sos-fire-craxers or what they are called, but non did work, there was a man who tried us not to make such a noice about our axident, he did want non to notice...but I was loud and he sugested that he has arested my son for fun, I did not understand how that was relevant at all?? We have bean in a axident and he want to arrest my son???We need help and he want to make more harder for us???? suddenly it was a Wheel-chair rally, he did put my son in a Wheel-chair and pusched him down the hill, it was Winter and it was slippery, like a ice-scating ground, so I did sat down on the ice and down I rusched after my son, but he did dissapeare, I started to ask people if they have seen my son, but no-one had....I was in panic and so sad. I met some people and asked for help, they took me to a building and the code was 13, I asked if they know the way back to the Harbor, they did but soon I was in a new Dream....it was with my relatives, my sister was making a feast dinner with lobster, the weird thing was that we did "break in" to this house, (or we did get one advocate to break the padlock of the door) because my sister was sure we will win the case (no clue of what) we where all together and my grandchildren was small , the girl did say to me...hola auntie...and I was so pround and surprised that she did speak spannish, (I studied spannish as Young, do not remember a thing though)...I had a room with too bed´s and I asked my grandson if he like the bed, and he was so surprised that it was his bed....
    it happened so much in the Dream it Went rather quickly from Dream to Dream....and there is so much more...but I try to see the Deep meaning of it and it is a sum up again...to see what forgivenes does when it works and is done properly...I though have hard to put this in word´s so it make´s sense...but I do understand the meaning though, and it is what Counts.
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I did see my father in a very good shape (in real Life he is very ill)

The next seequenze I was putting the rugg away for a Little girl to go on the floor?? but she did it on the rugg, I did not get angry or anything just wiped off and washed up the rugg...the Child was so surpised that I did not Yell at her, and I was surprised that she did expect me to Yell....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

In last night Dream I was with my good friends, Brothers, but when they Heard that I was going to marry one for them one unknown man they turned hostile against me, and did make my Life a living hell.....
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Page 61 of 191 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 LastLast